UMSP Tool: hosters

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: UMSP Tool: hosters   

Postby hotgrafx » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 am

Nowvideo currently still doesn't work. Displays to have a 64 k connection and a movielength of 16 hours for me. ...and the screen stays black.
hotgrafx
WDTVer

Postby brotato » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:05 pm

what i meant from my post was a lot of these hosters are too unreliable and basically require a team to keep up with their changes. billionuploads for example used to be a good hoster until it started making daily changes requiring things like captcha and delays while their servers also slowed significantly causing videos to crawl, that may have changed since but i don't think it's worth the trouble to find out.

if you have a pointed suggestion i think it would be best instead of sweeping 'lets get all these working' since it's only one guy, mutulaki, working and i'm sure he'll grow discouraged quickly after implementing a plugin and then it being broken through no fault of his own. things like putlocker and two other hosters i can't remember working solidly is all i can ask for. now unless you're donating to his paypal which i would encourage as he's breathed life into a dying plugin landscape, then you may have reason to ask for more being available.

besides some minor issues like websites changing domains pretty much everything he's done has been great, hope we can hang onto him for awhile since there is quite the turnover of quality plugin creators unfortunately, three since i've come aboard. if i wasn't such a dolt with computers i'd probably slave to make everything perfect but since i'm worthless i can't. and with that said compiling information for working plugins is great and thanks for that as i was attempting the same thing some months ago but got stalled because of inconsistency. so while i can see it's not asking for every hoster to be enabled and more just reporting good information i'd hate to lose him from being bogged down.
brotato
DLX'er

Postby hotgrafx » Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:05 am

@ Brotato:

You're right. Limiting the plugin to reliable hosters is surely the best thing to do.

...and btw: Mutulaki asked for Feedback about the current embedded hosters. So I did my best to help. ;)
hotgrafx
WDTVer

Postby nhl4life » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:21 pm

Yeah Mutulaki is great and his plugins are great. It would be a shame to loose him.
nhl4life
n00b

Postby hernia » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:17 am

I have donated to mutulaki in the past, if you like his work do you also.
hernia
DLX'er

Postby jmaraujo » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:43 pm

hotgrafx wrote:Right. Most of them are useless.

I'd suggest to focus on

billionuploads
Bitshare.com
Nowvideo
Played.to
UploadC
vodu
Watchfreeinhd
Zalaa

(...and a Streamcloud improvement for the buffer-thing, if possible.)

If you guys focus on some services, please do not remove VK.com support, since I use it a lot... :/ :oops:

Thank you guys. ;)
jmaraujo
WDTVer

Postby mutulaki » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:44 am

Hi all, thanks for your feedback.
I have updated several hosters, you can see the status on the first post. Not all hosters have been checked to work or not.

Keep me informed if a hoster does not work and need to be updated.

Enjoy
M
mutulaki
DLX'er

Postby nhl4life » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Is anyone having issues with putlocker recently? Everything I try to play from putlocker on movies25 or movies4k wont play. Just curious if anyone is experiencing the same problem.
nhl4life
n00b

Postby brotato » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:32 am

yes nhl, i've experienced the same problems. haven't seen mutulaki around for some time now but that's understandable having just been the holidays.
brotato
DLX'er

Postby chris_digital » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 am

Yes, I also had issues with putlocker following the December hoster update but found youwatch to work most of the time.
chris_digital
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins