Applications are currently being accepted for the beta tester group.
Do you feel you have what it takes to test drive unreleased material? You need to fit the following profile:
* active forum user - No one
who is not an active forum user will be let into the beta group, period.
* able to provide clear feedback - what works / doesn't work / etc
* have any bit of Linux experience
* comfortable using telnet / ssh - mandatory
* able to do slight debugging on your own to help nail down issues
* reproduce problems consistently - one off problems that never surface again I'm not interested in
You must be able to 'hold your own'. If it becomes obvious that you fail one of the above criteria then you will be removed from the group. The group is a privilege and being that way you must be a part of the group and contribute something, even if its just confirming that everything still works as it should in your normal every day operation.
I especially need users who are torrenters and
who can do all of the above with ease.
Do not PM me about this, post your creds here. You are expected to be visible and contribute public feedback so might as well start here.