[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDLXTV-G2-0.4.5.1 discussion thread

WDLXTV-G2-0.4.5.1 discussion thread

General WDLXTV-G2 forum

Re: WDLXTV-G2-0.4.5.1 discussion thread   

Postby sc00ter » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:29 am

Just joined to say thanks for this. Got my player a few months back and lack of support for frustrating issues has been driving me crazy. Now all of my files play without the out of sync issue I had with official firmware. I was starting to think it was my conversion program but it turns out it was WD all along. I did install the 0.4.5.0 update last week to try it and it was great but broke the preview menu option so I was very glad this fixed it. I have found no other issues bugs yet with this one and everything seems to run excellent.

Again thanks for this firmware and Im off to have a read through to see what all the custom options are about.

BTW is there any better conversion software to use to convert my DVD collection. I have been using Handbrake so far and the results are great but just wondering if there was anything better/easier out there to do it.

Just a little point...

When I upgraded with the 0.4.5.0 firmware it took almost 20 minutes to complete. I actually thought I had bricked it, with this one less than 5 mins...
sc00ter
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:58 am

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby clight77 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:40 pm

clight77
n00b

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:47 pm

the button on the remote control that says 'eject' ... :roll:
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby clight77 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:03 pm

clight77
n00b

Postby Rorscach » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 pm

Any plans to release the flashable firmware of this version that we can mod from b-rad?
I'll love to get my osd mod finished but it just bricks the G2 when repacking the last stock (wdlxtv-live-0.4.2.0.osd.bin).
Thanks.
Rorscach
DLX'er

Postby RMerlin » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 pm

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby Rorscach » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:13 am

I have that version, but I think it is also read only and therefore not modifiable.
Or is there some way of mounting this version which I am unaware of?
Rorscach
DLX'er

Postby RMerlin » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 am

RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby Rorscach » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:32 am

Rorscach
DLX'er

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion