[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
ThumbGen Designer - Bugs,wishlist,discussions (v1.0.17)

Support forum for the great ThumbGen software

Postby thumbgen » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 pm

If you like ThumbGen then buy me a coffee
thumbgen
Developer

Re: ThumbGen Designer Beta - Bugs,wishlist,discussions   

Postby Kline » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 am

Very nice looking! I'm not a big theme designer but hope to play with this when I'm off work perhaps :D
Live+ :: 0.4.3.2
Kline
Donor

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 am

amazing looking as usual tg, props :mrgreen:

I'm sure this will stimulate template design!
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby thumbgen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:14 am

thumbgen
Developer

Postby ozzii » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:58 am

So for the grid...
If you can align to a selected element, well in that case this is not needed.
I thought you can align on the sheet and not just in one element. This is a good news.
ozzii
DLX'er

Postby lstar337 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:37 am

Would it be possible to put an obvious handle on each element?

At the moment the grab and drag function acts like Tvixie and tries to grab the element behind or near the object you actually want to pick up.
lstar337
WDTVer

Postby thumbgen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 am

Hm... The problem is now that each object has a different ZIndex and you are not allowed to "click through" the objects in order to reach the ones in the back.
I have an idea related to this behavior. I'll try it for the next version. For the moment choose the elements using the Elements List.

thumbgen
Developer

Postby lstar337 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:58 am

lstar337
WDTVer

Postby kmf18914 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:16 am

Congratulations Thumbgen -- the start of what will certainly become a great tool. I have been playing around after downloading last night and some more today --- understanding that is is a pre-launch. early version, I personally am finding this learning curve a bit steep but I come at this with little prior knowledge of XML/XLST, programming and Photoshop newbie. I am finding that without the experience of have developed and designed templates, I am learning to speak a new language and still need to figure out how to translate ideas conveyed in the forums onto the Generator. I am sure your overall roll-out plan has something has some support docs or screens that speak more in "English" versus "programming jargon" -- but I wanted to let you know I need a little more hands on to feel comfortable enough that i can offer fair and valid comments.
That being said and the most important part of this note...JOB WELL DONE! It is going to be amazing and hope to be able to offer and find new templates to the WDTV community.
WD HDTV GEN 1
WDlxTV 0.5.8.1 by B_Rad
ReelTake2 by Cylent and Movie & TV sheets by Thumbgen
kmf18914
n00b

Postby thumbgen » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:32 am

thumbgen
Developer

Next

Return to ThumbGen