MovieSheets is already included in these firmwares!
maybe this of interest for some ppl...
I made a little plugin for WDTVext which enables you to get rid of the time consuming linking of sheets in wdlxtv.
Since i got quite some media files on my HDD it took a couple of minutes for linksheets to finish (blinking power led).
I managed to to disable linksheets script from within the plugin on it's load. (thx to b-rad).
Included now is a menu to switch sheet modes (although i don't do this much, except for testing )
- Code: Select all
- fixed sheets not updated on PREV/NEXT buttons (thx to dopedangel)
- fixed sheet display in All Files when using .addMounts
- added disabling linksheets script from plugin (now this should should
work also with non ext3 firmware versions)
- added default sheet option
- added menu to change sheet mode
- added search for hidden sheet files
- fixed readDir not to be called in std mode
- fixed showing last sheet when no new sheet is found for curent item on page change
Extract the attached archive to your wdtvext plugins folder and reboot/powercycle.