[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
2.02.32-WDLXTV_Gen3-0.1.6 Discussion - 03/15/2015

2.02.32-WDLXTV_Gen3-0.1.6 Discussion - 03/15/2015

General WDLXTV-Gen3 forum

Re: 2.02.32-WDLXTV_Gen3-0.1.6 Discussion - 03/15/2015   

Postby KAD » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:49 pm

sounds like you did not do much reading

1.05.04_V.WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.2.0.zip is for a completely different device

2.02.32-WDLXTV_Gen3-0.1.6.zip is correct for your device, but it does not get flashed to the device
read the README.txt

follow the instructions inside
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby Martin2169 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Everything worked for me except the part when I run "win-homebrew-upload.bat", when the program runs I get a "you dont have permission to access /upload.php", I have checked the IP in "device-ip.txt" file and it is correct, is it possible that this "upload.php" file the system is trying to upload might be locked on the websites end for some reason?
Martin2169
n00b

Postby Martin2169 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Everything worked for me except the part when I run "win-homebrew-upload.bat", when the program runs I get a "you dont have permission to access /upload.php", I have checked the IP in "device-ip.txt" file and it is correct, is it possible that this "upload.php" file the system is trying to upload might be locked on the websites end for some reason?
Martin2169
n00b

Postby KAD » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 pm

PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby king-raven » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:27 pm

Hi KAD,

Just for your info.

I posted a problem some time ago, that my SMP did not start again after standby but worked fine after pulling power cable.
This was with version 0.1.4 and 0.1.2 (I think).

After giving up trying to fix this I returned to original fw.

some weeks ago I gave it another try using a different thumbdrive and it works fine now.

So it looks the problem was the thumbdrive...
that's weird and I don't understand it, but it works... ;)

I will try this version soon...

bye and thx.
king-raven.
king-raven
n00b

Postby b1ggjoe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:39 am

b1ggjoe
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:21 pm

KAD
Global Moderator

Postby mad_ady » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:47 pm

@b1ggjoe: Try to connect in scp mode. Sftp requires the sftp server, which might be missing in the firmware.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby b1ggjoe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Quick question:

Is it possible to install an FTP Client or rather, use the built-in Linux OS in WDLXTV to download files via FTP using command-line?

Thx.

BJ
b1ggjoe
WDTVer

Postby b1ggjoe » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:08 pm

b1ggjoe
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion