[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Gen3 boot problem

Gen3 boot problem

General WDLXTV-Gen3 forum

Re: Gen3 boot problem   

Postby KAD » Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:55 am

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby warrior6 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Unfortunately no :cry:
It rebooted with the custom firmware.
If I remove the usb drive it fails to boot...
warrior6
DLX'er

Postby KAD » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:43 pm

PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby warrior6 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:18 am

warrior6
DLX'er

Postby JoeySmyth » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:09 am

Ouch :o ... you installed the very 1st version of Custom Firmware (nearly 3 years old)
1.12.14_WDLXTV_PALACE-0.0.2

no offence to B-Rad ... but you should've tried a more recently developed version (by KAD79)
2.02.32-EXT3_Palace_Plus-0.1.4

Anyways, i'm sorry you're having issues ... i think KAD is the the only one with the knowledge and experience to help you out of this mess
JoeySmyth
DLX'er

Postby warrior6 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:40 am

I wanted to try 2.02.32-EXT3_Palace_Plus-0.1.4 but, after homebrew my WD stuck on the welcome logo.
I'm using 1.12.14_WDLXTV_PALACE-0.0.2 because it's the only way I can make my WD work, at the moment.
I should have updated my firmware before trying 2.02.32-EXT3, I guess that the original firware was too old to work with this custom...

Anyway, I don't have any right to complain, it's all my fault.
Thank you for your help guys, I really appreciate it :D
warrior6
DLX'er

Postby KAD » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 am

KAD
Global Moderator

Postby KAD » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:48 am

KAD
Global Moderator

Postby KAD » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:02 am

KAD
Global Moderator

Postby warrior6 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:09 am

warrior6
DLX'er

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion