[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
2.02.32-EXT3_Palace_Plus-0.1.4 * updated 10/3/14

2.02.32-EXT3_Palace_Plus-0.1.4 * updated 10/3/14

General WDLXTV-Gen3 forum

Re: 2.01.86-EXT3_Palace_Stock_Plus-0.0.4 * updated 1/13/14   

Postby KAD » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:11 am

different xml elements and size of theme .pngs can also make a difference

example in the xml's are images being scaled to size or being displayed at raw size

as for linksheets size I keep most of mine approx 200kb
imho there is a noticable difference between say 500kb and 200kb
but between 200kb and 70kb, yeah probably not much difference
it's sort of a diminished return
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby engineer14 » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:43 am

yep, I will have a look at the theme png´s, although not many are used in the list view.

Maybe it´s jsut the fact that Titan uses 2 Rows with 2x10 entrys, while Coco uses only one row with 10.

Odd thing ist, without Linksheets Titan ist just as fast as Coco. Hm...
engineer14
Donor

Postby The.King » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:37 pm

The.King
n00b

Postby KAD » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:16 pm

well the thumbnail should not have to moved or renamed

sounds like firmware and.theme folder is working also linksheet is working correctly
as for other views, not sure, maybe GBBM only enabled it in one view

as for speed, usb thumbdrive can slow things down, depending on speed of the drive
themes can also slow things down, depending on how they are designed
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby The.King » Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:52 pm

Thanks again KAD,

I had a few responses on the other forum about the GBBM theme and the whole renaming of .jpgs and where they should go, so hopefully I can iron out a couple of things.

Regarding the view being displayed (or lack of), it just seems like some of the .jpgs contained within DeVicious's folder '.theme\image' (such as RV-BG-VIDEOBROWSE.jpg for example) are just not being loaded/displayed correctly? Might be the thumb drive, might be because the theme was initially designed for the hub and not the 'live' gen 3? I don't know. :roll:

I'll work on getting the thumbnail/folder jpg issue first and then my folders and after that I'll see where I'm at.

One final thing, do you know of any themes which work really well with the Live gen 3 SMP and your custom FW?

Thanks a lot for your help, would not have been able to do this without you.
The.King
n00b

Postby The.King » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:06 pm

KAD,

Just before I delete them (having downloaded them both before I got onto these forums) - with your custom FW now installed and the GBBM theme running, I don't need either of the original WDLXTV FW downloads at all, do I?

i.e.
1.02.21_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.1.1
1.05.04_V_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.1.1

Just wanted to be sure.
The.King
n00b

Postby KAD » Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:51 pm

if you have images from inside the theme not being displayed correctly

then you probably have corrupted files, this happens when you just remove a thumbdrive without properly ejecting it from a pc etc

as for those other 2 files those aren't needed, in fact they are designed for an entirely different device
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby The.King » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 am

Great - thanks for the reply.
The.King
n00b

Postby leveltrauma » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:20 am

It hangs in a reboot loop, I tried to enter the brew mode again and it tells me everything is ready to boot up the cfw but then it hangs in the loop. It is the same usb stick which i used for the older cfw.
My stick is in ext3 format
leveltrauma
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:27 pm

KAD
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion