ExtremeMix Mega Hub Theme Pack 3.0

Theming the WDTV Live Hub!

Re: ExtremeMix Mega Hub Theme Pack 2.5   

Postby extremedigital » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Presenting ExtremeMix Mega Hub Theme Pack 3.0

http://rapidshare.com/files/453109317/ExtremeMix_Mega_Hub_Theme_Pack_3.0.zip

Whats New:---

The main change is with List view

Thanks to all the recent work by Joey, Tinwarble and firetix i now have 2 different List views (the folder.jpg issue has been sorted )

My Coverflow, Sheet, STD and Trickle themes all have a List view that works well with full screen moviesheets

Whilst My Wall and the TW Coverflow / Wall themes a List view that works very well with Wall moviesheets

It is worth Noting that the ExtremeMix Wall theme has now been modified to also work with Wall moviesheets in Gallery view (if you use the all movies in same folder method) so this theme is the one to use with wall moviesheet in either Gallery or List Views

The other main change is due to size and difficulty in up keeping so many themes i have trimmed down the number of templates in the pack to 7. Now included are:

ExtremeMix Coverflow 3.0
ExtremeMix Sheet 3.0
ExtremeMix STD 3.0
ExtremeMix STD OSD 3.0
ExtremeMix Trickle 3.0
ExtremeMix Wall 3.0
ExtremeMix Wall Coverflow TW 3.0

All the Themes work well with both movies in individual folders using the dummy file method or all the movies in same folder using the moviename.jpg method.
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Re: ExtremeMix Mega Hub Theme Pack 3.0   

Postby Mr Lazy » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 am

Guys, does installing these OSD mods mean that you don't have to put up with the horrible "placeholders" (the filename next to the thumbnail) with the white backgrounds?
Mr Lazy
WDTVer

Re: ExtremeMix Mega Hub Theme Pack 3.0   

Postby extremedigital » Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:38 am

Hi, yes its possible to modify a theme to remove the filename next to the thumbnail.

However for starters you will notice that one my theme the position of the filename has totally been redesigned.

For more info on available themes please visit here:-

http://community.wdc.com/t5/Themes/bd-p/hub_themes

Hope that helps
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Previous

Return to WDTV Live Hub Theming