[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Themes for the WDTV Live Hub

Themes for the WDTV Live Hub

Theming the WDTV Live Hub!

Re: Themes for the WDTV Live Hub   

Postby extremedigital » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 am

Hello china423 .....No worries i got your pm so i understand your issue...

Bascially the Hub will not currently work with premade moviesheets.....i am trying to work a way that it can do so, but it is slow progress at the moment...

To make movie information show , you must enter the folder where you actual moviefiles are.......

You NEED to make sure that you have turned on the 'library' function in the Menu---> Setup --> System to ON......wait until the Hub finishes scanning your network (the flashing light on the front will stop when done)

Then press 'option' on the remote you will see a menu and the first item will be 'Get Content Info'

Please refer to my information earlier about making sure the folder name and movie name are EXACTLY the same to make sure if you use folder view....
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby Deeked » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:44 am

Is it just me, or is the only way to show the most information about a show is to first go the MOVIES tab then the directory with your movies. Hit the GREEN Shortcut key =Sort & Filter Content> Filter> "ALL". This shows movie info, wallpaper and folder image. This works for all my movies no matter the location, Local or Networked.

Only some (Roughly 5%) of the movies will display the full info when filtered using "Folder".

Is this how it works for you extremedigital, or any one else that has done this?

Thanks and Merry Christmas....
Deeked
n00b

Postby china423 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:52 pm

Ok I figure it out but now I was wondering if there was anyway to modify the xml to a local location for the backdrop images?
china423
n00b

Postby cortiz360 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:26 pm

cortiz360
n00b

Postby extremedigital » Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:24 am

extremedigital
Global Moderator

(Very) Beginning Stages of a Theme   

Postby jumbalaya » Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:44 pm

This is Gallery view for the theme I just started working on.

jumbalaya
OSD Themer

Re: (Very) Beginning Stages of a Theme   

Postby PsychoTHC » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:11 pm

PsychoTHC
OSD Themer

Postby jumbalaya » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 am

thanks, just got mine yesterday...so much easier to test your changes with the hub. great job on your theme!
jumbalaya
OSD Themer

Re: Theme for the WDTV Live Hub   

Postby Architectonic » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:21 am

Architectonic
n00b

Postby Architectonic » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:55 am

sorry i meant to say

May i thank PhsychoTHC for all the hard work upon HIS theme!
Architectonic
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV Live Hub Theming