Youtube3

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: Youtube3   

Postby nixxo » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:33 pm

mad_ady wrote:I haven't tried it lately, so yes, it's very possible there are bugs left. I'll try to have a look when I get a bit of time. In the mean time try separating the words with + signs

and fixed this one too.

youtube3.php in the youtubeQuery function replace:
Code: Select all
$url .= $item . "=" . htmlspecialchars($value) . "&";

with:
Code: Select all
$url .= $item . "=" . ($item == 'q' ? htmlspecialchars(urlencode($value)) : htmlspecialchars($value)) . "&";

it replaces the space charcacter with the + sign, but only for query parameters and not others.
nixxo
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:31 am

Sure I'm interested! I'm glad you picked up the plugin - unfortunately lately I've been busy with life and haven't used the WDTV for any UMSP stuff, so I think the other users will be happy to get "fast" vevo support. Unfortunately, this means you might have to maintain it in the near future as well... I'll leave the python code commented - in case you (or other members) fail to update it in time we'll go back to python.

Great job!
mad_ady
Developer

Postby nixxo » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:08 am

mad_ady wrote:Sure I'm interested! I'm glad you picked up the plugin - unfortunately lately I've been busy with life and haven't used the WDTV for any UMSP stuff, so I think the other users will be happy to get "fast" vevo support. Unfortunately, this means you might have to maintain it in the near future as well... I'll leave the python code commented - in case you (or other members) fail to update it in time we'll go back to python.

Great job!

I would have attatched it to the post but it's not possible so I uploaded the patch on gist: https://gist.github.com/nixxo/928c2967e8e0b3d54ef8 (only for the signature thing, not the search stuff in the previous post.)

basically I added two functions. The first one parses the player Js file and extracts the cipher algorithm. The second one uses the cipher to decode the actual signatures.
nixxo
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 am

I added both fixes to the svn. Thanks for the patches nixxo!
mad_ady
Developer

Postby nixxo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:29 am

mad_ady wrote:I added both fixes to the svn. Thanks for the patches nixxo!

the updates no longer works... :( :( yt changed something in the player and the script is no longer able to get che cypher algoritm. I'll see what can be done.
nixxo
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:06 am

I can't say I'm surprised. That's why I gave up on the cat and mouse game a while ago.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby nixxo » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:47 am

mad_ady wrote:I can't say I'm surprised. That's why I gave up on the cat and mouse game a while ago.

I love cats :D :D :D

here's the patch: https://gist.githubusercontent.com/nixxo/928c2967e8e0b3d54ef8/raw/05c50d1ae8bcdd5ad1254e27fdcbecfdd25635c3/youtube3-proxy.php.patch

it's just a tweaked reg-ex basically. Thanks goes to the original author Darby_Crash: http://darbycrash.eu/PHP/

I also added a check so in case there is something wrong again with the cipher function the script revert to use youtube-dl as before.
nixxo
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:36 am

Great! I uploaded the fix in time for the holidays :)
mad_ady
Developer

Postby Calcolacodici » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:00 pm

I try this script 1 week ago and when try to view video (try Adele-hello and other random on first page) says me error ... this update fix this ?
Thanks for the work, it's great !
Calcolacodici
n00b

Postby willsguise » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:15 pm

Vevo videos now playing for me too now. Many thanks nixxo and mad_ady
willsguise
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins