Youtube3

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: Youtube3   

Postby scorpio.sar » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:14 am

1. About for example what software are we talking about? The standard player in the original firmware from WD 1.06 everything worked, but there were bugs with duplicates, departures, etc. In a version of YouTube for PC and for Android too, everything is fine. I test comma-separated string "UC5JHZ7no2Kcn1ejHuA8AmDQ,UCsgnWX-HU2BIS7B-QMzPcfQ,UCZkl4La84NS5IdPLeLltRmw" - it does not work.

2. Waiting for this feature. Playback in other channels (with short names) is OK.
Device: WDLXTV_LIVE
FW Base: 1.05.04
Current version: 0.5.2.2
scorpio.sar
n00b

Postby digitaltheatre » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:58 am

When I try to play anything on Youtube3 I get an error message starting "Unable to play the selected file. Please see the User Manual for a list of supported file formats"

Is there a solution?
digitaltheatre
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:02 pm

I need to rewrite the proxy to request the video via HTTPS instead of HTTP. It seems Youtube automatically redirects all connections to HTTPS. I haven't had the time to look into it but I hope to do it this month. I'll post a note on the forum when it's ready.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby willsguise » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:35 am

I am looking forward to your being able to fix this. but I do understand that family and work come first. I'll keep a lookout on the forum for your update. It will be great when it is working again.Many thanks.
willsguise
n00b

Postby sergo » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:09 pm

Thank you for such a useful plugin!

Three question
Is there a way to change video resolution? All videos are played at 640x360 resolution
Sometimes a search gives error message.
Is it possible to search non-latin characters (i.e have a non-US keyboard layout for NA WD TV Live Plus) ?
sergo
n00b

Postby mad_ady » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:17 am

You can change resolution using the webend. Look into Configuration -> UMSP -> Youtube3 -> YOUTUBE_QUALITY

I don't think the on screen keyboard supports non-latin characters, but maybe (if you're not looking into typing into cyrilic) google does a good job to transliterate them and understand what you mean. You can try to change the system language to see if the on screen keyboard changes as well, but I doubt it.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby willsguise » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:55 am

Sergo. You are doing well to get the videos to play at all. I get lovely thumbnails for all the main folders and for the videos in the subfolders but like Digitaltheatre when I try to play a video, I either get the "Unable to play the selected file. Please see the User Manual for a list of supported file formats" error message or the information bar appears for about ten seconds, then the screen turns black for about twenty seconds before the list of videos (not now in thumbnail form) reappears.
willsguise
n00b

Postby sergo » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:08 am

mad_ady wrote:You can change resolution using the webend. Look into Configuration -> UMSP -> Youtube3 -> YOUTUBE_QUALITY

I don't think the on screen keyboard supports non-latin characters, but maybe (if you're not looking into typing into cyrilic) google does a good job to transliterate them and understand what you mean. You can try to change the system language to see if the on screen keyboard changes as well, but I doubt it.

Thank you for a quick reply
For some reason, I don't have YOUTUBE_QUALITY option in the webend.
Is there a way to edit it via command line?

My WD keyboard only has English layout, Does WDLX support any other layouts at all?
I have an external keyboard connected via USB port.

403 error comes out quite often after search
Is there a way to add an account, to save favorites or check subscribed channels?
YOUTUBE_USERS

Tried this:
=
Navigate to Webend -> Configuration Manager -> UMSP -> Youtube3 to enable and customize (e.g. you can add your account name (this isn't always the same thing as your email address, but you can find it out by going to https://www.youtube.com/user and you should be redirected to something like https://www.youtube.com/user/someyoutubeaccountname. Use this name to log in.) in YOUTUBE_USERS variable). Make sure to have UMSP and APACHE turned on.
=
sergo
n00b

Postby mad_ady » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:46 pm

You can set YOUTUBE_QUALITY from command line like this:
Code: Select all
config_tool -c YOUTUBE_QUALITY=720p
config_tool -s
config_tool -s

YOUTUBE_USERS should work if you can find your correct user string. Read this thread - there should be a better way to find out what your user string is. You should be able to view public subscriptions/favorites/etc.

I don't know why some videos still play back and why others don't. What I've noticed is that the plugin gets video URLs as https links and tries to access them through http and receives 403 errors from Youtube. Accessing the same link through https solves the issue, but I need to rewrite a bit of the proxy code...
mad_ady
Developer

Postby willsguise » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi mad_ady,

Below are the entries from the latest bug report that relate to the plugin. I am not a techie so they do not mean anything to me but I thought they might be of some assistance to you in resolving the problem.

Oct 9 17:46:27 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:29 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:29 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:29 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:30 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:31 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:32 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:32 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:32 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:32 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:33 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:34 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:34 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:34 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:50 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:51 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:51 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:52 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:52 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:52 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:53 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:53 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:54 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:54 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:54 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:46:56 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:56 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:46:57 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:47:22 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:47:23 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:24 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:24 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:24 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:47:24 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:47:26 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:26 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:26 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:47:27 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:47:28 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:28 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:29 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:47:29 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:48:01 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:48:03 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:03 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:03 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:48:04 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:48:05 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:05 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:06 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:06 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:48:07 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led on >> /proc/led
Oct 9 17:48:08 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:08 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:10 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo "_GetFile -> HTTP code HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden^M is not supported." >> /tmp/notice.osd
Oct 9 17:48:10 WDTVLive authpriv.notice sudo: www-data : TTY=unknown ; PWD=/tmp/umsp-plugins/youtube3 ; USER=root ; COMMAND=/bin/su -c echo power led off >> /proc/led

Kind regards

William
willsguise
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins