[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Telly Nagari - Indian TV Portal

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Postby Oggie » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:19 pm

Version 0.0.1

This was something a forum user requested. I don't use it, so it might have some bugs.

It uses the hoster UMSP plugin. If it cannot find the host URL using hoster, it will try to resolve it locally.

Some hosts are not yet implemented, so they are not view-able.

Enjoy!

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Re: Telly Nagari - Indian TV Portal   

Postby Oggie » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:07 pm

Version 0.0.2

- Added Youtube local hoster - it will play the first mp4 that it gets (hopefully, the best quality one).

Enjoy!

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby peter_au77 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:39 pm

Hi Oggie, thanks for the plugin but I am unable to add this in my WD TV live through the UMSP plugin page.

It says successfully added but appears to be its not been added UMSP plugin and the box shows unticked on UMSP plugin main. page.
peter_au77
n00b

Postby Oggie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 pm

I'll check it out... Thanks for letting me know!

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby Oggie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:19 pm

Telly Nagari version 0.0.3

- Fix for plugin not being added through Web End.

Wow! I didn't know that the meta-id info was so important. No documentation on the importance of this meta-id and the 'id' => value...

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby mad_ady » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Yeah, the commented lines in the info.php file are actually parsed by the webend scripts (actually the scripts which handle plugin downloading). The problem is the information is doubled in the PHP hash in the info.php file which is used in the webend itself (it's directly interpreted there). Not much information about these, I agree, but there's an example posted here: http://wiki.wdlxtv.com/UMSP_plugin_development#info.php
mad_ady
Developer

Postby peter_au77 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:13 am

Thanks guys for prompt reply and fix.
peter_au77
n00b

Postby Oggie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:27 am

No problem and enjoy!

@mad_ady, I checked those... Ultimately, I opened the index.php to see what code was being called. I ran the repo tool manually to see the XML info for all plugins, and noticed that the <id> tag value for this plugin was different from the id => value in the info.php. That's when I noticed that it was using the meta-id value! :)

Because these meta info are in a commented area, I didn't think they were really used...

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby wdlxtver » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks a ton Oggie!

Enjoying this plugin !
wdlxtver
WDTVer

Postby Oggie » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Great to hear!

I'm thinking next one should be for documentaries...

Let's see if I can set some time to work on it...

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Next

Return to UMSP Plugins