[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
UMSP PLugin: SimplyMovies

UMSP PLugin: SimplyMovies

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: UMSP PLugin: SimplyMovies   

Postby wizball » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:37 pm

How long will this last? Immediate start of streams, pause resume / quit resume, and my isp slows down
certain times of the day, but does not slow-down ftp or this..

or scan through hosters that maybe alive or not.

All torrents have to be turned off b4 this works for me when only 8mb/s connected.
wizball
WDTVer

Postby Oggie » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 am

Simply Movies v0.4.4

- Updated version which was still showing 0.4.2 for 0.4.3
- Fixed proxy playback bug (circular redirect when playing movie with 'Auto play best quality' Video Resolution option set).

*** Important info:
Configuration of the Video Resolution. This can be accessed through the Web End or the plugin (Main Menu -> Configuration).

If you have it set to 'Auto play best quality', have in mind that the plug in will always choose the best resolution of the chosen video. Best quality playback depends on the server load and client internet connection. You can configure the Video Resolution to 'Always choose' in order to manually choose the resolution of the video you want to play.

Also, you can configure the Items per Page the same way, and you can choose from 5, 10, 20, or 25.

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby wizball » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:26 pm

Thanks.. and it works so well. and no proxy searching when . its working so good - now how do ya make money out of
all this - comes the question - of sustainable without paying money? not possible. Donations ?
wizball
WDTVer

Postby Oggie » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:00 am

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby wizball » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:27 am

Donated, have a few beers on me ;) - keep up the good work. Thanks.
wizball
WDTVer

Postby Oggie » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:57 pm

Simply Movies version 0.4.5

- Fixed "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare SM_getSortOptions() (previously declared in /tmp/umsp-plugins/simply-movies/info.php:39) in /tmp/umsp-plugins/simply-movies/info.php on line 79"

P.S. Thank you wizball!

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby wizball » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:29 am

Nice one Oggie ;)

I do not know what you changed, however, all the videos I tested and the ones that would not play in the past, now all work. :D

The search function does not return any results and noticed that the php code for this has been is commented out. Despite that I
find that If you know what to search for, the Alphabetical Sort function is faster to scan through than spending time typing text
using the remote control.. :)

Every now and again - (Only on HD content so far) - my wdhdtvlive comes up with the "Cannot play - refer to the manual..."
standard error message, but simply re-selecting that same video a second time makes it play. When this error message occurs,
it appears a little too fast - as if wdhdtvlive has not even attempted to see if the content is there before complaining....

Many TV episodes still appear to be missing - maybe they have not been uploaded yet? - however, I spent 1/2 an hour
randomly scanning through the TV episode lists and so far, all entries that appear play perfectly.

Even now I am still impressed with the speed at which playback starts, the flawless ability to index through a video stream
and being able to quit/resume. It is as if I am playing content directly off my own wdhdtvlive`s LAN/USB connected hard drives.

A suggestion:- Purely Cosmetic though.

When viewing in icon mode, maybe utilise some of the icons stored in the wdhdtvlive's /osd/image/villa/ folders for listed
options like;- "search", "favourites", "next/prev page", "configuration" etc instead of those items being displaying as blank icons.

Damned, I have been a C coder for years, but must get my brain into learning this php code thing ..
wizball
WDTVer

Postby Oggie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:02 pm

Simply Movies version 0.4.6

- Fixed Search functionality

Thanks for pointing out the problem with the Search Functionality Wizball!

I will take a look at your suggestion for the icons...

You know, it is never too late! If you know to code in one language, you just have to check how to do the 'C stuff' in php.

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby Oggie » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:08 pm

Simply Movies version 0.4.7

- Removed the startsWith function from info.php. This was causing my other plugins to display the "There is no media in current folder" message when started.

Sorry about that!

Att.
Oggie
Oggie
DLX'er

Postby wizball » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:20 pm

Ok - no content = content :) youtube documentries. Much Movies works again..
wizball
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins