[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
KКistеtо UMSP Plugin

KКistеtо UMSP Plugin

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

KКistеtо UMSP Plugin   

Postby DJArty » Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 am

UMSP plugin for - movies and TV series in German.
Due to not numerous requests... made this plugin.

By default plugіn work in auto-switch and show info mode. So automatically switch from listing to thumbnail mode for good looking (e.g. movie cover). Movie information you can see into text fields.
Video can be played forward, backward + with 10 min jump by "Next" btn. Can remember the stop point and start from it.

If you use firmware like 1.02.21-WDLXTV-0.4.7.3 dont forget to select "German" sourse in UMSPEXTRAREPOS field

No need to do this on 0.5.x.x based firmwares.

By default plugіn working in "demo mode".
You can fix it by donation (for beer,vine or cognac depending from your wishes or possibility) to author via PayPal to email: djartyua( a t )gmail(d o t)com
In donation comment (or email) post your WDTV Live SN (Serial Number). Like "Donation for KK - WNV12345678". With Reply you get the Personal KEY for full functionality. Put it to ККISTЕTО_KEY field - and see all movies without any "nag screen" restrictions, and serials can be played step-by-step via Play button. Nothing else to do, just got the key.
Personal Key depends on the Serial Number. WDTV Live SN (Serial Number) you can see in WebEnd Configuration in the description field for ККISTЕTО_KEY just follow "look here" link. Or look SN on WDTV case.

Just try IT! Pleasant viewing and Thank you!
Last edited by DJArty on Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
WD TV Live (1.05.04-WDLXTV-0.5.1.1);
Please Donate PayPal to email: djartyua ( a t ) gmail (d o t) com
WebMoney: WMZ114867333413
DJArty
Developer

Re: KКistеtо UMSP Plugin   

Postby vausex » Tue May 21, 2013 10:26 am

Hello

I try this plugin today. it´s realy nice!
But: Everytime after watch one series or movie i get this message after switch to another part:
"Unable to play the selected file..."
The only way to cancel this failure is to swicht back into the main menü and start agein to search the movie...

Maybe i do something wrong or is it a bug?

BTW. My Donate for next beer is on the way.... :D
vausex
n00b

Postby DJArty » Wed May 22, 2013 1:20 am

vausex
No, this is not a bug - it's a little side effect of demomode. ( you find-out a right way to start again ;) )
In full mode of course all episodes can by played step-by-step if "Play" pressed.
DJArty
Developer

Postby vausex » Wed May 22, 2013 6:21 am

That's what I thought.

THX & Cheers!
vausex
n00b

Postby hotgrafx » Thu May 30, 2013 2:33 am

Donated! ...and now curiously awaiting the key! ;)

Looking forward to finally be able to ff or rw and pause the movies without having to start them from the beginning! Demo looked good for me!

Thanks
hotgrafx
WDTVer

Postby DJArty » Thu May 30, 2013 7:28 am

Thank you!
Looks like already answer to you.
ff or rw, jump 10min, stop and start from previous stop working for KK because source is mp4 and all ok.
DJArty
Developer

Postby 3Liter » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:23 pm

Hello Arty,

First of all Big Thanks for the kkiste Plugin.
Could you please check http://my-entertainment.biz/. Is a Plugin possible?
They have 2kinds of Stream: HD Free / HD Plus. I Hope the wd is capable to Play HD plus too.

There will be a Big thanks and a generous donation for a crate of beer from me and other guys.

Guys please Write a comment if you like to have a my-entertainment Plugin for your wd.

Leute wenn ihr den Plugin für my-Entertainment wollt schreibt eine bitte, je mehr umso besser.
Wer kein englisch kann schreibt deutsch.

Greetz
3Liter
3Liter
n00b

Postby DJArty » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:57 pm

Ok.. I make beta plugin for .
Make attention - on Friday evening or weekend evenings possible don't work because got "Die maximale Anzahl der User wurde erreicht." message from HD Free server. Very hard to make FullHD (720p) streaming for Free from this servers. But basically work good. Try it, if peoples like it - I make finalization.
DJArty
Developer

Postby 3Liter » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:58 am

Arty big thanks and please make a finalisation on my-entertainment. The Most of the Movies Works Good. I Hope the others install this Plugin too. Im going to make a Donation for Beer for sure if Plugin ready.
3Liter
n00b

Postby DJArty » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:34 am

Ok. I'm finished plugin.
DJArty
Developer

Next

Return to UMSP Plugins