WDflix

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: WDflix   

Postby bigt » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 am

my movie 25 now shows no media inside the movie folders. just started yesterday is there a fix?
bigt
n00b

Postby Gui » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 am

Movie 25 uses navi-x scrapper and that's what is failing.
See example here for the first link of Avengers: http://scrape.navixtreme.com/cgi-bin/justme4u2c/scrapers/Movie25.pl?q=180upload/the-avengers-2012.html
No link for the movie is being scrapped.
They will probably fix it. Can't help on this one.
Gui
Developer

Postby brotato » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:52 pm

like gui mentioned when noname created this he tied it directly into the navi-x coding i guess, and looking at their forums there are a lot of complaints of nearly everything being broken. as a matter of fact the forum almost appears to be dead compared to just a few months ago, maybe some of their coders have moved on or are busy as these things tend to happen. wouldn't be surprised if we see a resurgence though so either keep your eyes on the navi-xtreme forum or just test it out on the wdtv occasionally.
brotato
DLX'er

Postby cbro » Wed May 22, 2013 9:39 am

Is WDFlix dead?
Navi-x is broken, Icefilms is 99% broken, movie25 freezes almost all of the time.
90% of what I try is either giving me "error fetching video url", black screen (playhead moving and counting seconds but no video), or invalid format errors.
putlocker/sockshare don't show up as sources. I thought I was going to get away with using my wdtv live as an xbmc alternative but apparently not.

Is there just no interest for this sort of thing on the wdlxtv? Or am I missing something...
cbro
n00b

Postby brotato » Thu May 23, 2013 10:12 am

ya i think it's probably dead, the creator appears to have either moved onto a different delivery system or has just taken a break on the whole. unless someone else with knowledge and skill picks up the slack i think it's safe to say its toast. then again the plugin for boxee also appears to be badly broken, along with its native platform the xbmc. if we don't see something by summer it'll just be another abandoned plugin, but if someone were to take away anything from it i think a stand alone movie25 plugin would be great.
brotato
DLX'er

Postby mutulaki » Tue May 28, 2013 3:02 am

Hi All,

I have released a plugin for movie25. Download directly from svn.

Click here if you like this plugin...

Enjoy

M
mutulaki
DLX'er

Postby brotato » Thu May 30, 2013 10:26 am

mutulaki is the hero of the hour, a standalone movie25 and movie2k plugin that work great. wdflix still has some functional components tucked inside navi-x but for those two services i suggest trying his stand alone plugins and tossing him a donation so he can continue to provide us with working video streaming plugins since they are pretty much the greatest accessory for any media player in my opinion hence why netflix is so popular.
brotato
DLX'er

Postby salomon_grundy » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 pm

mutulaki wrote:Hi All,

I have released a plugin for movie25. Download directly from svn.

Click here if you like this plugin...

Enjoy

M

Cool, but how do I get my hands on the plugin?
salomon_grundy
WDTVer

Postby papastone » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:07 pm

sorry to tell you, but this plugin is not working anymore :oops:
what a pitty, i would have tested it. seeme to be very good in the past.
papastone
WDTVer

Postby Magik » Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:55 am

Is this plugin still current or has it been discontinued??? Prob time to remove from the repo
Magik
n00b

Previous

Return to UMSP Plugins