[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDflix

WDflix

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: WDflix   

Postby slggl » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:11 am

Did a couple of reboots since install...Last one a minute ago...Still the same in WEC....

Btw...I was able to play one of these 720p files (regardless of whether real 720p or not) smoothly all the way through....Start to like that plugin ;)
WDLXTV_LIVE 1.05.04_0.5.1.1
slggl
DLX'er

Postby drotto » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:45 pm

looks great! thank you very much
drotto
n00b

Postby nineiron » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:25 pm

hey guys,

i just installed wdflix but none of the movies i tried on icefilms or noobroom work. do i need to make any changes after installing?

this is my firmware version:

this is my wdflix settings:

nineiron
n00b

Postby Cyanogen » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 am

Cyanogen
n00b

Postby brotato » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 am

movie25 with putlocker still works fine for me, certainly not the entire capability of the plugin is working but for what i use it for it seems fine. noobroom was kinda a bust for this player with me at least since all servers buffered eventually leaving a film unwatchable sometimes 30 minutes in, but that maybe because of my location in canada. icefilms continues to use file hosters that fluctuate wildly in capability and are not worth the hassle unless a new megaupload appears. looks like noname has a new tv offering which might be worth looking into if that's what you're looking for but if you want to watch the new screeners or new movies in general i would try movie25 with putlocker.
brotato
DLX'er

Postby youngchul76 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:42 am

Hi everyone,

Is there no way to use navi-x on wdlxtv atm?
youngchul76
n00b

Postby slggl » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:58 am

Try the search function inside wdflix > search in navi-x....works for me...
slggl
DLX'er

Postby youngchul76 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. May i ask you to name just three scrapers that actually work out of that plugin? NOTHING, absolutely no url plays for me out of navix within wdflix.
youngchul76
n00b

Postby slggl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:26 pm

slggl
DLX'er

Postby dar1an » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:03 am

I noticed that Icefilms is running nicely on XBMC again. Is there any chance of an update to this plugin to get it working again?
dar1an
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins