[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Qubo

Qubo

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: Request : Qubo   

Postby howdyhi » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Updated link above to the final version of the plugin. Only new addition is the thumbs.

I left the show Intro in as some pages had it and others did not, for the scrape to catch all the content I had to leave it in.

The likes of the magic school bus has an intro clip that runs for 20 seconds so I did not bother to bring it in.

Any page that displays no media means no media :shock:
howdyhi
WDTVer

Postby PaulF » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:36 am

Anyone care to tell me what I am doing wrong? It is for my own amusement, not to step on other people's work.
PaulF
Developer

Postby howdyhi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:10 pm

howdyhi
WDTVer

Postby PaulF » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:30 am

I wouldn't have posted anything if I could have downloaded the damn file. :D I have only one plugin that I wrote and play with as a learning tool. I had added a scraping feature and I scraped the thumb, title and mp4 after fixing a bug, but the media item doesn't play. I see it has an aac audio track. Shoutcast has a lot of aac stations that don't play so I am curious what you did. So answer either question. Someone could fix the aac problem on Shoutcast, hint, but Shoutcast is having trouble with the key, now. It bugged me that I couldn't remember song titles and artist when listening to Shoucast so I added the "Now Playing" feature and I was thinking of fixing the aac stations.
PaulF
Developer

Postby mad_ady » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:03 am

Regarding playback of AAC audio: The wdtv is "picky" in terms of formats supported. For example, AAC audio might be supported inside AVI files, but not supported inside MKV files or stand-alone audio files, even if the codec is there. I suspect it's an oversight from WD...
Look at the official list of supported codecs (it's in the manual I believe) and it should list each combination supported.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby howdyhi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:25 pm

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L7VPLPJ9

Megaupload link. Not sure why the other link is not working as is is fine for me.
howdyhi
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:09 pm

btw all is still working good here, I think this is ready for an initial commit

I did notice an audio problem today, but it's nothing to do with your plugin, sometimes WD will not play AAC audio as discussed in shoutcast thread recently as well
tried to play a this file http://ionmedia.vo.llnwd.net/o29/qubo/HED-002a-10.mp4 from your plugin, got no audio, reboot, try and play the same file audio works

also since AAC is in discussion, this goes way back I remember shoutcast AAC audio worked perfect as my local radio station is on there in AAC, but it stopped working sometime ago, after WD made some changes

KAD
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby PaulF » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:37 pm

PaulF
Developer

Postby howdyhi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:19 pm

No exe to get the download so not sure what is going on there. Anyway glad to hear you got it.
howdyhi
WDTVer

Re: Qubo   

Postby KAD » Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Looks like this plugin is broken, website has made a change, the real url to video's is no longer directly in the html for this site

it's using a bunch of js and swf to display the content,

if anybody is able to fix, it would be appreciated

KAD
If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins