[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
UMSP Plugin: Shoutcast

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Postby mad_ady » Tue May 31, 2011 6:59 am

mad_ady
Developer

Re: UMSP Plugin: Shoutcast   

Postby jk2011 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 am

jk2011
Donor

Postby mad_ady » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:01 am

Hello,

I've added the change in revision 234. Reboot or restart UMSP and try it out. If there are any issues with it, let me know
mad_ady
Developer

Postby tommy » Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:14 pm

hey guys

great work with everyhting. Love my wdtv with Brad firmware and UMSP. I wanted to listen to some music tonight and noticed that the shoutcast plugin in UMSP is not working. It lets you see the genres and when choosing a genre the stations are not generated. If someone can look into it, it would be great.

Thanks
tommy
n00b

Postby mad_ady » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Thanks for the report, Tommy.

It seems that Shoutcast is resorting their genres and most of the original genres no longer exist. Some of them still return valid stations (such as classical).
I will try to see if I can get a more reliable genre list for the plugin...

Edit: it seems there was a problem on their side (servers crashing) and they are slowly sorting it out. Let me know if it's still not working in a week:
http://www.shoutcastblog.com/
mad_ady
Developer

Postby RMerlin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:15 am

"Enjoy SHOUTcast Radio in your living room with WD TV Live Hub", from August 8th 2011.

That still makes me chuckles.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby mad_ady » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 am

That is a direct attack on this firmware! It implies users were not enjoying it on the custom firmware, and wd had to do something about it!

Now where did I put those lawyers?
mad_ady
Developer

Postby RMerlin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 am

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby pan » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 am

I'm only getting the "Last played" item today. Is it just me or did they change something on the server's end?

This happens on both 1.02.21 and 1.05.04 as well.

The few "Last played" work by the way.
1.02.21_V_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.1.1
1.05.04_V_WDLXTV.COM_EXT3-BOOT_LIVE-0.5.1.1
pan
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 am

Sometimes I get the same result, because the query for the page with the categories/genres does not return anything. And after some time (usually minutes), it starts working again by itself.
Try again, and if it still fails, let me know
mad_ady
Developer

Next

Return to UMSP Plugins