[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Freeview: IPTV Live TV Streams

Freeview: IPTV Live TV Streams

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: IPTV Live TV Streams   

Postby Montreal1 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:54 am

So now...what are we gonna do with Delay? :(
Montreal1
DLX'er

Postby kristupas » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:48 am

That still remains a BIG problem. Now it's about 20-25 seconds for me most of the time, 5-10 should be watchable. Any ideas? :roll:
kristupas
n00b

Postby Montreal1 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:29 am

Maybe just too add some more info as radio-streams which are let's say 35 hours length...radio's popping up in a sec...can be ?
Montreal1
DLX'er

Postby satraver » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 am

Hi guys, ive been following this thread and implemented the scripts with positive results. got ITV1 (LQ) streaming here to aust with minor buffering.

Ive been trying this for a while now to connect the WD to my CCTV H264 cams with not a lot of success and gotta say a big thanks to everyone who contributed to this script. I think this proxy might do what ineed to conx to my cams and ill post the results asap.

Does anyone know what casues the long wait before the stream comes thru?
satraver
n00b

Postby PaulF » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 am

@mmikel
Thank you. The udpxy method worked for my HDHR tuner and I can watch cable shows on my WDTV, now. The HD shows hang the system, but there are clear QAM SD versions of all the HD programs that work fine.
PaulF
Developer

Postby PaulF » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 am

PaulF
Developer

Postby Montreal1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Pauf...what about video delay...can u see how can be avoid? :)
Montreal1
DLX'er

Postby PaulF » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:08 pm

PaulF
Developer

Postby Montreal1 » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:13 pm

Can u add to ths php?
Montreal1
DLX'er

Postby PaulF » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:56 pm

I added this to the beginning of my proxy php file and it seems to get rid of the start/resume dialog.

exec('perl -0135 -i.bak -ne "print unless /itemurl/;" /tmp/video_resume_point_table');

I used 'itemurl' because the actual url is mangled in the resume table.
PaulF
Developer

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins