[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Freeview: IPTV Live TV Streams

Freeview: IPTV Live TV Streams

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Re: IPTV Live TV Streams   

Postby Parnas » Sat May 15, 2010 4:48 am

Parnas
n00b

Postby mmikel » Sat May 15, 2010 10:37 pm

mmikel
n00b

Postby skyball » Sun May 16, 2010 2:32 pm

Hi mmikel,

I also implemented a plugin for watching live TV from VDR on the wdtv live. You can find my thread here: http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=517. My plugin includes a channel parser, that shows all channels from your VDR on the wdtv...

BTW, thanks for your proxy code with the faster rendering startup. I adapted my proxy to your method.

Greetings, skyball
skyball
Beta Tester

Postby g_krassa » Mon May 17, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi Parnas

I cant seem to get your freeview plugin to work. Basically I copied the freeview.php (all the channels show up as folders ) and also copied the freeview-proxy.php to the umsp/plugin folder. I am using the latest EXT firmware from brad (4.2). The video never show up and from a black screen it goes back to the folder view after about 3 seconds from when I press the play button. I also tried to use the update proxy made by mmikel and still not able to get any video playback.

I hope you can give me a hand on this one. Thanks
g_krassa
n00b

Postby monsieur » Mon May 17, 2010 10:29 pm

I am also facing the same problems as g_krassa. I do get the list of channels but cannot play any of them. Upon trying to play any of the channels (BBC, Discovery, FashionTV, etc etc), I get a blank screen and then it returns to the channel list. Is there any way to debug this on my end? (Look for some message log somewhere). I was successfully able to play the streams using VLC player.

Appreciate your effort and all the help.
monsieur
n00b

Postby Parnas » Fri May 21, 2010 12:38 pm

Parnas
n00b

Postby arpanet420 » Sun May 23, 2010 4:08 am

arpanet420
n00b

Postby zoster » Sun May 23, 2010 7:28 am

The first error means that the plugin file is missing or has the wrong name.
The second error means that there already was some kind of output (probably an error msg) and that the HTTP headers can't be set anymore.
zoster
WDLXTV Team

Postby ls819011 » Mon May 24, 2010 8:02 am

I was getting "Can not modify header information" error when my .php files were encoded in UTF-8.
ls819011
n00b

Postby arpanet420 » Mon May 24, 2010 9:30 am

Whats the "right" encoding? I've tried ISO-8859-1 and WINDOWS-1252 and it still gives me the "Can not modify header information" sorted the " PHP Fatal error" though, thanks zoster!
arpanet420
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Plugins