[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
UMSP Plug-in :: Uitzending Gemist - is here!

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Postby shunte » Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:10 am

Its here... a hodge-podge of Dutch TV delights...

and you know you want it...

Note that some of the functionality described below is no longer applicable to the 2.0 version of this plug-in

I've tried a good few shows and those found under Net5, SBS6 and Veronica TV seem to work pretty well.

You will need to install the msdl.app.bin to be able to playback these streams, the msdl.app.bin can be found

Follow the directions for download from the site that DJArty is using - it took me a couple of attempts before I admitted defeat and read the how to posted on the thread

Videos can take up to 90 seconds to start streaming, folks have reported similar issues playing back streams and I wasn't able to resolve. I'll will be checking the relevant threads to see if anyone has posted a resolution since I last checked.

Thats a long time to wait but you will be rewarded with the show of your choice - even darts! and I thought Brit TV was bad ;)

I tried the same streams via VLC and a similar delay is encountered, the WD seems think it needs a whole bunch of buffering to occur before the stream will play

Search is currently not fully implemented, will follow soon.

There many more channels under the Gemist banner and these will be added over time

Details on setup
Last edited by shunte on Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:58 am, edited 5 times in total.
If you like the work I do please feel free to make a to the Red Cross
shunte
Developer

Re: UMSP Plug-in :: Uitzending Gemist - coming soon!   

Postby asdf123456 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Ohh this would be great! Thx!
asdf123456
n00b

Postby Sharky » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:04 am

This is great! Could you inform me is it is done? I really want this plug-in. Thnx!
Sharky
n00b

Postby shunte » Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:12 pm

still a work in progress

we have a long weekend here with the 4th so I'll try to complete in the next day or so
shunte
Developer

Postby shunte » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 am

not much progress made this weekend but this is now at the top of my "list" to complete
I realize its been a long haul but I promise something soon
shunte
Developer

Postby TC70 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:48 am

Can't wait! Looking forward to this plugin. Keep up the good work!
TC70
Donor

Postby Alicia » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 am

Shunte, I've great respect for you ; working on a plug-in that you probably will never use yourself as you cannot understand a bit of our beautiful Dutch language :D
1.03.01-WDLXTV 0.5.8.1 + Cylent ShowcaseV2 Mod + pure-ftpd + nfs
Alicia
DLX'er

Postby shunte » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am

Well, thats a little presumptuous of you

Just because I'm and Englishman living in America doesn't mean I speak only one language

An ex-girlfriend once told me she spoke two languages, "English and Amerkin!"; and having spent 20+ years here myself - I do too ;)
shunte
Developer

Postby mad_ady » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:51 am

mad_ady
Developer

Postby shunte » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:49 pm

^^ thought that had been mentioned before - yes indeed I come from whence the history comes from... to paraphrase Eddie Izzard :)
shunte
Developer

Next

Return to UMSP Plugins