[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Plugin: IPTV for WDLXTV (udpxy, scripts and playlist parser)

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Postby DJArty » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Last edited by DJArty on Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:50 pm, edited 37 times in total.
WD TV Live (1.05.04-WDLXTV-0.5.1.1);
Please Donate PayPal to email: djartyua ( a t ) gmail (d o t) com
WebMoney: WMZ114867333413
DJArty
Developer

Re: Plugin: IPTV for WDLXTV (udpxy, scrypt and playlist pars   

Postby jj » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:47 pm

DJArty, Happy New Year Too!

I tried this:

"Thus, a normal user drop unzipped iptv.app.bin to the root of flash or usb-drive, and nearby drop the playlist.m3u with udp channel links of your local IPTV service provider. Reboot the router and in "Video" - "Media Server" - "UMSP" - "IPTV" should see a list of channels that should be played.
About the playlist.m3u again, must be put to the root of the usb-stick or usb-drive, the name it is desirable to keep the same .. or you name but the extension only .m3u "

but no luck.
The IPTV showed on the UMSP but "no media on the folder" maybe because i did not change my udp channel links to my local IPTV provider. Where i can find this channel links?
jj
n00b

Postby biomedica » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

I have a question for you. Is this suppose to work for anyone or just for people that have an active subscription to some kind of IPTV service? Also, I have installed the Freeview UMSP plugin but none of the channels work. Thanks.
biomedica
DLX'er

Postby DJArty » Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:41 am

to jj how looks you playlist and where you put this file?
to biomedica yes its for people who have IPTV via udp from own local internet provider. Freeview - not my plugin ;)
DJArty
Developer

Re: Plugin: IPTV for WDLXTV (udpxy, script and playlist pars   

Postby y12345678 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:47 pm

cool.

thanks, DJArty. You've done a great job.

I'm with TPG, a Aussie ISP with IPTV service. using your plugin and the m3u from
http://avenard.org/iptv/playlist-tpg-vlc.m3u

I can watch few channels without audio. And no luck with others-- the WDTV simply says

Unable to play the selected file. Please refer to the user manual for a list of supported fiel formats.

any suggestion?
y12345678
n00b

Postby DJArty » Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:04 am

DJArty
Developer

Postby gescom » Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:30 am

First I had to update to 1.02.21_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.4.5.1.
It's working now :)

Thank You for your effort!
Happy New Year!
g.
gescom
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:33 am

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby gescom » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:14 pm

gescom
n00b

Postby dam72 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:36 am

@DJArty:
thank you for your plugin app.

Let me give you some feedback.
1. RTP doesn´t work. I tried a link as rtp:// or direct as http:// ((as encap. rtp)). Udpxy is already running on my router.
2. udp and http (as encap. udp) works perfect. SD and HD. BUT....
the zapping time is app. 6-8 sec. Why is it so long? I use the same method (over udpxy) on my dreambox, btw I initiated the plugin, and this works much faster. Zapping < 1 Sec. udpxy is doing the IGMP join/leave very fast, so no need for waiting or buffering.
3. User Interface in the IPTV folder is not really friendly, when having 150 TV services. May it be possible to adapt here something, user bouquets, picon TV logos...?
4. The general navigation to the IPTV folder in USMP is a mess, is it possible to install a the IPTV folder on the upper hierachy, maybe with a link?

OPERTUNITÍES:
With this plugin you could use WDTV live as remote client, when having a dreambox. The http:// stream of the a dreambox works well. You just need to adapt your playlist, and watch.. :)
Could become a very good combination dreambox+wdtv live.

I hope you read this...
regards
dam72
dam72
n00b

Next

Return to UMSP Plugins