[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Problem when playing playlists

This is the place to inquire about general WDTVExt plugin development, tips, and how-to's.

Postby mostovoi » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:53 am

Hi Everybody,

I am writing a plugin that generates a playlist while listening to music (Playlisten), I am testing it and seems to be working...the problem is once I generate the playlist, when I tried to use it, the player throws an error message saying it does not find any media content inside the folder....I think and read somewhere that there was some trouble with the playlists and their folder depth....I do not know if it is related.

Here is an extract of the test.m3u file:
/tmp/media/usb/USB2/52225D3E225D27ED/music/test.mp3
/tmp/media/usb/USB2/52225D3E225D27ED/music/pop/test2.mp3

The error message says something like "no media content inside the actual folder". Does anybody has a clue on how to deal with this.....I double checked the path to the mp3 in a telnet session and yeap they are there...any hints?

1- I'm thinking about either making a soft link in the folder where the m3u file is...don't know if that is going to work at all.
2 - Copying the mp3 files to the same folder where the m3u is in....not really practical thouuuu :)

Anyone ran into this? need some hint....I'm stuck.

Thanks
mostovoi
n00b

Re: Problem when playing playlists   

Postby recliq » Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:48 am

­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Return to WDTVExt Development