[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Apple Trailers

Apple Trailers

Discussion, features, plugins--everything about zoster's UMSP UPnP Media Server software

Apple Trailers   

Postby onanboy » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:35 am

I think that I have a problem with my Apple Trailers plug-in.

I usually try to check it out once a week to see the new trailers.

Lately there have been no updates. The latest trailer in the list is Song of the Sea from some time in November.

Does anyone else see this or know what may cause the trailers to not update? I think that my plug-in is up to date.
onanboy
Donor

Re: Apple Trailers   

Postby mad_ady » Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:43 pm

It's possible that the site structure changed. I'll try to have a look over the holidays. In the meantime can you check the official site and confirm that there are new trailers posted and that they play?
mad_ady
Developer

Postby mad_ady » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:44 am

Edit: it seems apple changed which xml file they update now. It used to be this:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/home/xml/current.xml

But now it looks like it's this:
https://trailers.apple.com/trailers/home/rss/newtrailers.rss
I'll have to check if it's the same format, but if you are impacient you can try to replace the address in the plugin code and let me know if it works.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby onanboy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:02 am

onanboy
Donor

Postby mad_ady » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:55 am

Thanks for trying. Yes, the changes you make don't survive a reboot. Also, from your tests it appears the format is a bit different. I'll have a look next week, when I have more time.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby onanboy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:23 pm

onanboy
Donor

Postby mad_ady » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:35 am

mad_ady
Developer

Postby onanboy » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:18 am

I don't know shit about this but this link doesn't take me back to the main screen.

Does that help at all?
onanboy
Donor

Postby mad_ady » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:18 pm

What page did you get the link from?
mad_ady
Developer

Postby onanboy » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:28 pm

I just went the Apple Trailers page and selected a trailer to play.

While it was playing I viewed the page info (right click the video using Firefox). I saw it on the media tab of the window that popped up.

onanboy
Donor

Next

Return to UMSP Media Server