[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Who maintains umsp.wdlxtv.com? Possible bug

Discussion, features, plugins--everything about zoster's UMSP UPnP Media Server software

Postby TroNik » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:01 am

TroNik
Developer

Re: Who maintains umsp.wdlxtv.com? Possible bug   

Postby mad_ady » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 am

I believe that the script that generates the tgz gets the data directly from the folder without keeping score of svn deleted status. That's why you get the deleted files. I think last time recliq fixed the issue.
mad_ady
Developer

Postby recliq » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 am

Yes I know the problem and I'm going to fix it... (this time i'll fix the script and not just do a temp fix...).
I'll let you know here if it's fixed.
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby recliq » Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:25 am

ok, should be fixed now and for the future.
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby TroNik » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:23 am

Not sure if it was your change but now it's broken differently. Going to wdtvip/addons/addonsmanager/ I only see the installed plugins. http://umsp.wdlxtv.com/manifest.xml appears to have all fields blank!
TroNik
Developer

Postby recliq » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:36 am

arg, you're right... I'll have a look.
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby recliq » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:51 am

Ok, I think it's *really* fixed now... 8-)
I made two test commits and the files look ok.
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby TroNik » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am

Thanks! BTW is the server side code available anywhere? It would be nice to release it so that others could replicate the repository if umsp.wdlxtv.com ever goes down and there are no more maintainers left.
TroNik
Developer

Postby mad_ady » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:03 am

I think an older version was released in Area51... but I'm sure the link is lost by now.

Hmm, any offers on a hosting a mirror?
mad_ady
Developer

Return to UMSP Media Server