tunein radio

Discussion, features, plugins--everything about zoster's UMSP UPnP Media Server software

tunein radio   

Postby aeksakis21 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:02 pm

Is possible someone to update plug-in to UMSP tunein radio to WDLXTV_LIVE FW Base: 1.02.21 0.5.1.1?
Thank you very much.
aeksakis21
WDTVer

Re: tunein radio   

Postby PaulF » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 am

Tunein/Radiotime is my winter project and I have been working on it for a couple weeks. Do you know enough Linux to be a beta tester? For the last few days I have been trying hundreds of stations and fixing the ones that don't work. It reminds me of my podcast program where everybody does it a little different. If you don't want to be a tester. you can wait until I commit it to SVN in a couple of days.

My goal is to get album art working on the fly eventually, but I can release before I add that feature.
PaulF
Developer

Postby jomjom79 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:03 am

Sounds great!

Will this plugin allow for selecting the different streams of the stations? It seems like the built in Tune in client just selects one at random. Kind of crap when it selects a 32kbps stream when there is 128 even 192 available.

Jomjom79
jomjom79
DLX'er

Postby PaulF » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:53 am

See: http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7834

The api gives the most reliable stream first and I use that. I tried the stream list api method and some stations give playlists and some a list of just the streams. I need to figure out how to do the playlist version, similar to Shoutcast pls.
PaulF
Developer

Return to UMSP Media Server