[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Plugin: YouTube Subscriptions + new subscription videos

Plugin: YouTube Subscriptions + new subscription videos

Discussion, features, plugins--everything about zoster's UMSP UPnP Media Server software

Re: Plugin: YouTube Subscriptions + new subscription videos   

Postby balthazar » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:13 pm

balthazar
n00b

Postby balthazar » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:15 pm

p.s.: It's 697 lines of code.

That is truly the first time I've heard someone say ~700 lines of code don't need any comments and then gave "feel free to improve the code" as a suggestion.
balthazar
n00b

Postby dan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 pm

like I said... go donate some bucks for this project and it will be done. reprovals wont get you anywere...
dan
Developer

Postby MoTTaFuKKa » Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:32 am

I know this isnt the most contributing suggestion, but here goes:

Could you make the media library (where YouTube.png is to be read from) a writable one for wdlxtv-live firmware users ?
I made a folder called /tmp/umsp-media and linked to it instead of the localhost link to apache, and it seems to work.
If this could be implemented somehow i would be able to update from svn without editing.
(if it is possible to symlink a writable location to /usr/share/umsp/media in wdlxtv-live fw pls let me know
If for some obvious reason this isnt possible, pls let me know.
Hope you will get a working solution up and running soon, as i really like this concept.

BTW is there any rason this plugin resides in the UMSP thread, while an older version resides in the plugin section ?
(youtube-get-subscriptions is the predecessor of this one right ?)

And a litlle throwup:
I find it very weird that ppl actually diss volunteer work with smart remarks rather than coming up with usable solutions, perhaps its a lack of competence, being it human or technical. I think grattitude takes you further than attitude, and is well in place here !

Keep up the good work, and never mind the harsh criticism from ppl who doesnt understand your engagement, but i bet your above it anyway !
MoTTaFuKKa
n00b

Postby rssothy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:47 pm

rssothy
WDTVer

Postby balthazar » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:23 pm

balthazar
n00b

Postby biomedica » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:19 pm

How is it possible to change the number of videos being shown on the screen? Right now, I get 20 videos from each of my subscription. However, if I go online there are more than 20 videos for some of my subscribed channels. I would like to increase that number for some channels. Can you please help me with that.

Thank you very much.
biomedica
DLX'er

Postby Kline » Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Live+ :: 0.4.3.2
Kline
Donor

Postby biomedica » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:04 am

Unfortunatelly it didnt work. I still need help on that.
biomedica
DLX'er

Postby Xplorer4x4 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:55 am

So from the sound of it, this is compatible with 0.4.3.1 it just needs tweaked?

Aslo, I have no write access to the /boot folder, and I seem to be missing cronjobs:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/3423/44458938.jpg
Xplorer4x4
DLX'er

PreviousNext

Return to UMSP Media Server