[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Freeview: IPTV Live TV Streams

UMSP Plugin Depot, the place for sharing plugins & info about them. No requests, just plugins/code.

Postby extremedigital » Tue May 11, 2010 5:42 am

Hi all, i have been experimenting with iptv using vlc and my azbox (stb)

i currently have a number of http live tv streams (H.264) that are fully working in both my azboz set top box and vlc on the pc.

My question to the more able out there...is it possible to stream directly from the wdtv live...

brad / rezmus etc i can pm you with the list of streams to test out to see if anything is possible...
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Re: IPTV Live TV Streams   

Postby Parnas » Wed May 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Parnas
n00b

Postby extremedigital » Wed May 12, 2010 4:55 pm

Hi Parnas, this is exactly the kind of thing i am looking for.

i too have a list of around 50 that i am personally interested in, and i'm looking for a way to play them directly from the wdtv.

As you said i can get them working in vlc and my azbox, but using the wdtv would be the cream on the cake so to speak.
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby b-rad.cc » Wed May 12, 2010 5:28 pm

I've said this before but I think by default you should be posting your work and letting others decide if they're interested based off that. At the minimum you're helping stimulate other developments and furthering the community. ;)
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby Parnas » Thu May 13, 2010 12:10 pm

Parnas
n00b

Postby extremedigital » Thu May 13, 2010 1:11 pm

great work Parnas, thank you for your post.

Now i just have to figure how to do this or wait until perhaps b-rad or zoster can add directly into umsp. :D

i am a total noob when it comes to linux unfortunately... :oops:

your list is virtually identical to mine ie uk freeview channels....once this is done, hopefully i have one more thing up my sleeve for usa tv channels which i have just got working via pc.
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby absorber123 » Thu May 13, 2010 1:38 pm

Please help me for how to use "mount -o bind" specific to this case.

Please do the needful
absorber123
n00b

Postby g_krassa » Fri May 14, 2010 4:29 am

@Parnas

Hey nice job. I will try your new plugin tonight. Do all of those streams work for you?

also I tried this technique wget -O <file>.ts http://xyz/ but still couldn't get it to work properly. The video starts after about 15 sec, shows a few frames and then pauses. I am doing the wget when in the usb directory. Any idea?

Thanks
g_krassa
n00b

Postby topdon » Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm

topdon
n00b

Postby mmikel » Fri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Hi!

I was try to adapt your scripts to play channels from my home VDR ( http://www.tvdr.de/ ), It Works! )) But, delay between pressing "OK" and starting playing is about 1.5-2 minutes, its very annoying.

Another annoying "feature", is message between starting "..... 'cancel' for starting from beginning, 'OK' to resuming", of course it doesn't work on Live channels....

Is any ideas, how to solve this two problems.....
mmikel
n00b

Next

Return to UMSP Plugins