i rewrote Kryptos MediaMark and integrated it into wdlxtv.
It is disabled by default since it needs to be configured to work properly.
- prepared various XML files to include image for MediaMark (so it can be changed by osd.bin)
- folders get marked if all contained media files are marked
- WEC plugin (for configuration)
- enable the plugin in WEC
- make sure you don't have any old version of MediaMark in your .wdtvext-plugins folder!
If you want to keep your old marks, make sure you copy mediamark.log file to a safe place where it can be used with the
new plugin and point MEDIAMARK_DIR to the dir containing the file. (thx to monkmad for pointing this out)
- configure MEDIAMARK_DIR with a path to store the MediaMark DB.
You can store your MediaMark DB on network drives, though this is a bit tricky:
- create a seperate share for your MediaMark log file
- xmount this share R/W, you should use a hidden file as mountpoint, so the wd doesn't create a .wd_tv folder...
(eg. xmount MYNAS:/mediamark .mediamark nfs "rw")
- set MEDIAMARK_DIR to this dir
- Code: Select all
config_tool -c MEDIAMARK_DIR='/tmp/media/usb/.mediamark'