MovieSheets+ - Live Version

The WDTVExt plugin depot. Plugins/libraries/code only

Re: MovieSheets+ - Live Version   

Postby Markster » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:36 am

Happy to announce that MovieSheets+ 2.0.4 - phase 1 is now available for subscribers.

Features include:
•Theme support for Music, Pandora, Live365, Photo and Flickr features.
•Separate Sheet and Standard display mode for Photo and Music features
•Music Image Generator – automatic download of artist artwork implemented into music features and screen saver
•Transition Videos - 3 second videos that play instead of the black space that the WD typically shows while loading information
•Pop-up Thumb Support for UMSP video browsing

To take a look at the new features, check out the Utopia walk-through videos at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPnvsrxqFGSFinQ9cOKr_hEGI86bEsapH
If you enjoy MovieSheets+, please donate toward the next version.
For specific versions and FAQ's, visit the MovieSheets+ website link
Markster
DLX'er

Postby Markster » Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:16 pm

MovieSheets+ needs your input!

Take a 2 minute survey and you will be entered to win a WD TV Live Streaming Media Player or choose the $100 usd award instead.
Expires March 8, 2013, so don’t hesitate.

Details can be found at http://moviesheets.ca/index.html.
Markster
DLX'er

Postby Stealth3si » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:10 am

Hi Mark,

Nice to see you're still doing this project!

Regarding Sapphire Theme moviesheet background video (the one with the blue flames) I want to put my music into the video file and create transitions but without having to re-encode the entire video stream as I don't want it to lose quality. Can you send me an original video of that animation which lasts 5 minutes? If not, where did you buy that animation or how did you create it in After Effects and edit it in AVS Video Editor?

Further, could you add support for nested custom videos?

TIA
Last edited by Stealth3si on Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1.02.21-WDLXTV-Live-0.5.1.1
MovieSheets+ 2.0.3 Phase 3
Stealth3si
DLX'er

Postby Markster » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:54 pm

Stealth3si, the blue flame used in the Sapphire theme was a combination made from a few individual items I purchased and then re-rendered into what you see now.

Only way to not loose any quality would be for me to create a 5 minute looped video and you use something like mkvmerge to simply add audio. Otherwise I would need to send you a format that is lossless and the size of the video would be huge.

I am out of town for the month of Febuary so couldn't do anything for you until I return in early March. Drop me a note at my markster.ca@shaw.ca email after March 8th and I am sure we can figure something out.

In regards to the custom video, if you are referring to using the .custom folder describer in step 16 of my document, then yes, the video plays for ALL sub-folders under the folder that initially triggered the custom folder to play.
Markster
DLX'er

Postby Markster » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am

Support for the WD TV Live Plus is now available. Please see the following YouTube video example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jHo4AKbMqI&feature=youtu.be

Documentation on how to do this can be found here http://www.mediafire.com/file/qdd596rgkd893d3/Live_Plus_Supporting_WDTVExt_Plugins.docx

If you need additional assistance don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
Markster
DLX'er

Postby Markster » Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:11 am

MovieSheets+ 2.0.5 is now ready for beta testing!

This exciting new release offers four key features focused on automating your WD experience:
  • Movie Sheet generation: Automatically creates folder and movie sheets, including thumb images, for your Movies
  • TV Show Sheet generation: Automatically creates Folder, Season and Episode sheets, including thumb images, for your TV Shows
  • Trailers: Automatically creates trailer links (http references) or downloads for your Movies and TV Shows.
  • Screen-saver Trailers: Automatically creates "Upcoming" and "Now Showing" trailer references that can be viewed as a Screen-saver
Check out the demos at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPnvsrxqFGSH7gjt2-u08ddK3nytknTTB
Markster
DLX'er

Postby ziha01 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 am

Hi Markster,

I look forward to MS+ 2.0.5 - automatically created Moviesheets - really very exciting; I hope it will be available soon.

Afaik the IMDB holds Movie contents only in english - well... I'm german. Will it be possible to edit the created files
and exchange the english movie content through german text?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
ziha
ziha01
n00b

Postby Markster » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:44 am

ziha01 wrote:Hi Markster,

I look forward to MS+ 2.0.5 - automatically created Moviesheets - really very exciting; I hope it will be available soon.

Afaik the IMDB holds Movie contents only in english - well... I'm german. Will it be possible to edit the created files
and exchange the english movie content through german text?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.
ziha

IMDB ID is only used as a single control value. I actually look to The Movie DB for Movies and The TV DB for TV Show information.

Yes, they support multiple languages and in fact my beta testing team consists of German, Swedish, Portuguese, Italian, and English testers.

I plan to be in pre-release stage for Level 2 and 3 users in January. Testing has gone very well and a lot of exciting new features added since this thread was posted.
Markster
DLX'er

Postby CirothUngol » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:11 pm

I've created a few WinNT batch scripts to help with my WDLXTV Moviesheets+ setup, and thought that they may be of use to others as well. All of these may be found in my Google Programming Folder, look under \WinBatch\.

Code: Select all
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::                                                                          :::
:::        vid2tb.cmd: Video to Thumbnail & Background Creator v1.0          :::
:::                                                                          :::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::: vid2tb.cmd ["/VariableName=value" "..."] [[Path\to\]File.ext ...] [...]  :::
::: vid2tb uses Movie ThumbNailer and Image Magick to automatically generate :::
::: thumbnails and backgrounds for Markster's MovieSheets+ (or probably      :::
::: anything else). MTN.EXE is compatible with a wide range of video formats :::
::: and will generate background images composed of several screen captures. :::
::: vid2tb then selects random screens and uses Image Magick (CONVERT.EXE)   :::
::: to generate thumbnails and additional backgrounds. Text overlays for     :::
::: file\folder names are generated if desired. Folder images are produced   :::
::: from the first video found in a folder. Most settings such as text and   :::
::: background colors, text gravity placing, thumbnail and background width  :::
::: and height, aspect settings, text height offset, alternate fonts, output :::
::: image quality, etc. are all selectable via the user variables below.     :::
::: A settings.ini file is also created containing the default configuration.:::

:::    copytb.cmd: Video Thumbnail & Background Copy, Move and Kill v1.0     :::
::: copytb.cmd is a small WinNT batch script that recursively matches JPG/   :::
::: PNG thumbnail and background images to a folder of video files, allowing :::
::: them to be copied or moved from or to an external folder or the source   :::
::: video folder. They can also be permanently removed, if desired. It will  :::
::: also match previews/trailers so you can move or separate your entire     :::
::: menu, or just clean it up by getting rid of thumbs, backgrounds, and     :::
::: trailers that don't match any of your movies. It's written in straight   :::
::: batch and isn't dependent on any external apps so it can be copied,      :::
::: moved, or executed from anywhere. Default search path is current path    :::
::: when the script is called, but paths are relative to its actual location.:::

:::               JPcrunch.cmd: JPG & PNG Image Optimizer v1.0               :::
::: JPcrunch.cmd [/?] ["/VariableName=value" "..."] [[Path\to\]File.ext ...] :::
::: Any and all of these variable may be set from the command line by using  :::
::: the syntax "/VariableName=value for variable" as many times as desired,  :::
::: before each affected Path\File specification. You must always enclose    :::
::: the parameter in double-quotes and they must begin with a forward-slash. :::
::: You may include files and folders in any order. Wild cards and relative  :::
::: paths are supported. Use quotes for variables and other white space.     :::
::: e.g. JPcrunch.cmd "/PngApps=DeflOpt" "..\My Movies\Action Flix\*.png"    :::
::: or you can simply drag and drop files and\or folders onto JPcrunch.cmd.  :::
:::  ----- All additional command line switches are case-insensitive -----   :::
::: /? or /H to call up a screen-full of rambling text that might help.      :::
::: A settings.ini file is also created containing the default configuration.:::

:::     addsec.cmd: MediaFile(Number of Seconds) File Name Appender v1.0     :::
::: This batchfile uses MediaArea's MediaInfo.exe to automatically append    :::
::: (#seconds) onto the file names of a whole directory tree of video\audio  :::
::: files for use with MovieSheets+ for WDLXTV. You can run it from the root :::
::: media directory, or set the %PATHNAME% and %FILENAME% variables below, or:::
::: call it from the commandline with as many files and/or paths as you wish,:::
::: or just Drag & Drop or Copy & Paste files and/or folders onto addsec.cmd.:::

:::                 rfr.cmd: Random File Renamer version 1.0                 :::
::: This batch script will search for all files matching %SearchFor% and     :::
::: rename them to "%Prefix%%Digits%%Suffix%[FileName].ext", always keeping  :::
::: the original extension. An optional _undoRename.bat script may be        :::
::: created to reverse the rename operation, if desired. Only files in the   :::
::: current folder are searched, and "recurs=Y" may be used to search the    :::
::: current folder recursively. Variables may be passed on the commandline:  :::
::: rfr.cmd "/Prefix=Prefix_" "/Suffix=_Suffix_" "/append=Y" "/makeUndo=Y"   :::
::: The script is written in straight batch making it completely portable.   :::
CirothUngol
n00b

Postby ziha01 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:15 am

When will Moviesheets+ 2.0.5 be released?
ziha01
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to WDTVExt plugins