[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Changing language in weather plugin

General WDTVExt forum

Postby BlackPuma » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:12 am

Title says it all,

Is there a way to change the language of the weather forecast?
BlackPuma
WDTVer

Re: Changing language in weather plugin   

Postby ibrik » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:45 pm

ibrik
n00b

Postby BlackPuma » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Yea I know, but on accu weather I can see the forecast in Dutch,
I tried adding /nl/, &lan=nl
some of the eddings I found in the page-source of the webpage
BlackPuma
WDTVer

Postby mr.melone » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Any other new clues to that 'problem'?
It is not that big thing for me reading the forecast in english - but my wife and my kidz... ;)

@recliq
I knew this plugin is not that piece of art - not for the masses - but nice to have.

Sorry for all this noob questions, I knew It's not a big deal for coders checking accuweather.com to find the needed, but for users like me it is :roll:
mr.melone
WDTVer

Postby Martor » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi all,

dealing with same topic and found out that this is not possible through the custom lang .po or .mo file.
Translation is coming from accuweather directly and you can specify the language via langID, but this one is taken from your WDTVLIVE settings, e.g. you have custom lang.po for position Chinese, so you can see e.g. nice czech translation, but still you have chinese langid=14 not 19 which is for czech, because you don't have official entry for it in list of locales.

I was trying to find out if it is possible to change this langID param from the system one to custom one, but still no success.
Guys, is there someone who can give me hint how to change lang_id on the fly to get appropriate lang mutation for weather plugin?

Plese see log extract below:

1;42m weather_get_details,389 lang_id:14, location_code:EUR|CZ|EZ007|HODONIN|
scraper_url_get_data,305 url:http://westerndigital.accu-weather.com/widget/westerndigital/weather-data.asp?location=EUR|CZ|EZ007|HODONIN|&langID=14&metric=1

Thanks, Martin
1.02.21_V_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_LIVE-0.5.1.1
Martor
DLX'er

Return to WDTVExt discussion