[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
OSD size for video list too big

Anything and everything related to OSD modifcation & theming.

Postby jissa » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:02 pm

I am running 1.05 WDLXTV firmware on a WD Live Plus. Before re-flashing the unit I was running 1.06 official firmware. This unit is connected to a 36 inch Sony CRT TV using the composite connection. After I install the WDLXTV firmware with the original OSD I noticed that I am when I am browsing the Video local files that the display seems to be bigger than the screen so the file name is chopped on the bottom. Also, when I enabled the movie sheets, the sheets are bigger than the screen so all the edges are cut off.

I am generating the movie sheets using moviesheets for Linux and using Dribbler's Neat Sheet all black template.

I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to fix this problem. Otherwise I can try to modify the OSD to reduce the size for the file list. One problem is that I can't figure out which XML to modify.

jissa
jissa
n00b

Re: OSD size for video list too big   

Postby recliq » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:11 am

Search forum (and/or ThumbGen options) for overscan ...
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live Theming