[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
** UPDATED 1/26/12 ** Eye Candy 1.05.04 v 1.3

** UPDATED 1/26/12 ** Eye Candy 1.05.04 v 1.3

Anything and everything related to OSD modifcation & theming.

Re: ** UPDATED 10/1/11 ** Eye Candy 1.05.04 v 1.2   

Postby Bruno34 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Kad, ok, so Eyecandy is now working. nice work! Problem is now WD box will not see the connected USB drive with all the movies, (it was working before eye candy), is there anything in the webend I need to configure to get it to see the drive with the movies? by the way, the problem was my other USB memory stick itself. when I loaded your OSD.Bin on a different stick, Eyecandy worked right away.
Bruno34
n00b

Postby KAD » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:58 pm

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby michaelga67 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:09 am

michaelga67
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:40 am

PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby michaelga67 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:01 am

michaelga67
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

KAD
Global Moderator

Postby michaelga67 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:00 pm

michaelga67
WDTVer

Postby KAD » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:10 pm

well something really odd is going on
if there's nothing in that directory, then you would not have eyecandy webend configuration at all
also you said menusheets are working with the default set, this would not work if the script did not exist

short of confirming the file name, later when I'm home, which probably will not help much
I can only think that something is corrupted somewhere, either the osd.bin or something else in your set up
you could try downloading a fresh version of the osd.bin

see it it responds any differently, a bad habbit of many windows users is to pull a thumbdrive without first selecting safely remove or eject
that can cause file system errors or file corruption and might be an explanation of why this doesn't work for you

KAD
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby michaelga67 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:22 pm

michaelga67
WDTVer

Postby michaelga67 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 pm

ok redownloaded file put eyecandy and folder cars-wallpapers on the drive safely ejected properly from computer put it in to my wd live re booted it and up came eyecandy but that was all then i entered web config enabled early mount saved went to osd /eye candy filled out directorys as i should checked the script on config tab and all looked ok so again i saved my settings in eye candy powered on my wd and still no luck so again i went and loged in to telnet and ran the 2 scripts u suggested and again both said not found so fresh pen drive /fresh eye candy file and wallpaper folder/reset up configs on web end config same result now i am pulling my hair out
michaelga67
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live Theming