Sign up here and you can log into the forum!

MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014

Here is the place to inquire about app.bins--Only currently available apps for sigma 8655 based wdtv's belong in this forum. requests go in 'Application Questions'

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby teddychn » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:30 pm

By the way,

I found either \mnt\UUID or /tmp/media/usb/USB2/UUID could be accepted. But /media/usb/USB2/Disk_Label.
I also tried the early mount and reboot without luck.

There's one post which problem seems very similar to mine. But I cannot find the solution out there:
http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2528&start=90#p38249

Oh, I also re-flash the firmware 1.05.04 / 0.5.1.1 again to roll minidlna back last night. But the situation is no changed.
teddychn
Donor
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby custard » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:14 am

If the previous minidlna version did work for you then why don't you downgrade back to it? otherwise you could try mediatomb instead.

I placed a FLAC file in my directory and found that the scan process failed resulting in multiple missing folders in the database.

BTW i use wdlxtv version 0.5.0.0. as transmission works better with it.
custard
Donor
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 am

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby Mormy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 am

Hi, I'm very noob on minidlna, so I'm sorry for the noob question.
I set the folder with the: /tmp/media/usb/USB210/UID
Then I try to rebuild the db and I receive this error:
minidlna: /lib/libavutil.so.49: no version information available (required by minidlna)
minidlna: /lib/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by minidlna)
minidlna: /lib/libavformat.so.52: no version information available (required by minidlna)

I understand that I need the ffmpeg.bin, but I don't understand where could I found the right one?

Thanks
Mormy
Donor
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby KAD » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:29 pm

Mormy wrote:Hi, I'm very noob on minidlna, so I'm sorry for the noob question.
I set the folder with the: /tmp/media/usb/USB210/UID
Then I try to rebuild the db and I receive this error:
minidlna: /lib/libavutil.so.49: no version information available (required by minidlna)
minidlna: /lib/libjpeg.so.62: no version information available (required by minidlna)
minidlna: /lib/libavformat.so.52: no version information available (required by minidlna)

I understand that I need the ffmpeg.bin, but I don't understand where could I found the right one?

Thanks


it would be helpful to know which device and firmware you're running

but since you tried posting to my the SMP thread
I'll assume you're using an SMP
and the above indicates the libs are not compatible

I'm already working on a new version where this is fixed
If you like my work please consider a Donation. Donate
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions! READ ME FAQ WIKI
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
User avatar
KAD
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 5103
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:59 pm
Location: Seattle, WA USA

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby Mormy » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:57 am

Hi Kad, you are right I had to write device and firmware and you are right again I'm on your "2.01.86-EXT3_Palace_Plus-0.1.0".
Thanks for your work!

KAD wrote:
it would be helpful to know which device and firmware you're running

but since you tried posting to my the SMP thread
I'll assume you're using an SMP
and the above indicates the libs are not compatible

I'm already working on a new version where this is fixed
Mormy
Donor
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby Mormy » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi to all, again. Thanks to Kad now the minidlna works. I put this string in the config: /tmp/media/usb/USB210/7EECA4D3ECA4874D/miniserver
Inside it there are all my folder: Movie, Image and Music. The strange is that all the music files inside the folder "Music" are not indexed :o
What can I do to find ALL the files??
Mormy
Donor
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:43 am

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby teddychn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:02 am

Maybe v1.1.2 has the same problem which is listed below. I could scan MP3 folder without problem.
But FLAC folder always stop to scan. This problem bothers me for a long time.

Changes in v1.0.24 - 1.7:
Updated to 1.0.24. Release notes:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/minidlna/files/minidlna/1.0.24/ .
Static linked with libogg and libvorbis (should fix incorrectly built app.bin)
Static linked libFLAC as the version in WDLXTV is broken, causing MiniDLNA's scanner to hang when it finds a FLAC file.
teddychn
Donor
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby teddychn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:45 am

custard wrote:If the previous minidlna version did work for you then why don't you downgrade back to it? otherwise you could try mediatomb instead.

I placed a FLAC file in my directory and found that the scan process failed resulting in multiple missing folders in the database.

BTW i use wdlxtv version 0.5.0.0. as transmission works better with it.


After many time or trial, I cannot roll back to 1.03.49 or 1.02.21 even I I change the wdlxtv.ver to higher 1.0.5.04. But I can
reflash 1.05.04 with this method.

Is there any way to downgrade the minidlna to v1.02.04? Mediatomb could not work with Unicode properly for me.
teddychn
Donor
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby custard » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:14 pm

Connect the drive to a computer and the replace the file with this one from Rmerlin. http://www.lostrealm.ca/tower/webfm_send/83
custard
Donor
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:19 am

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014   

Postby teddychn » Sat May 09, 2015 6:12 pm

Thanks, Custard,

Rolling back to the version of Minidlna you offered (1.0.24.0-1.7 (2012-02-18)), the issue
does be solved. The trial is too late. Thanks for your help!

So the Minidlna was not installed into the WDTV, right?

Ted

[quote="custard"]Connect the drive to a computer and the replace the file with this one from Rmerlin. http://www.lostrealm.ca/tower/webfm_send/83/quote
teddychn
Donor
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

PreviousNext

Return to WDLXTV-G2 & WDLXTV-Live/Plus app.bins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron