[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 4/8/2014

Here is the place to inquire about app.bins--Only currently available apps for sigma 8655 based wdtv's belong in this forum. requests go in 'Application Questions'

Postby petermg » Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:15 pm

You can see the changelog here:

Download app.bin here (3-6-2014):
https://app.box.com/s/std9qdgi1pstbsy9mqcl

Version with TiVo support HERE (as I am fairly certain I did not compile the one from last month with TiVo support, for anyone who wants it):

RMerlin made the original one over two years ago which was version 1.0.24-0.7 (Feb 18th, 2012) which you can find the thread here:
http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2528

I simply compiled the latest one Anyhow, please download and please let me know if you have any problems with this. I was working on this for many days and late nights to get it working. And yeah you need ffmpeg.app.bin for this to work, just like the previous version.

UDPATED: 3-8-2014 I didn't RTFM and I had put the libs in the wrong dir when creating the app.bin and so I was using a modified startup script to set the path for the libs. I recreated the app.bin with the libs in the right folder and switched back to an unmodified script and now everything is working without using "LD_LIBRARY_PATH" :D
UPDATE 2: Fixed some spelling errors in the description field of the xml file.
Last edited by petermg on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:11 am, edited 8 times in total.
petermg
WDTVer

Re: MINIDLNA 1.1.2!!!!! 3-6-2014   

Postby mad_ady » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:48 am

Would you like us to upload your build to the svn?
mad_ady
Developer

Postby petermg » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:17 am

petermg
WDTVer

Postby petermg » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:49 am

I just edited my top post, I fixed the app.bin as mentioned :D
petermg
WDTVer

Postby mad_ady » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:00 am

I will try to update it tomorrow. To add further updates you would need svn commit rights - you'll need to get those from b-rad
mad_ady
Developer

Postby mad_ady » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:24 am

mad_ady
Developer

Postby petermg » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:30 am

Ok well let me know if there's something I need to do. :cry:
petermg
WDTVer