New version of the player out from the oven!!
You can find it in my google site (see first post).
@llucax, the filter of shown files is now configurable as you suggested.
@KAD, now you can designate it to start in file mode, and in a specified starting folder and...
I created the immediate play mode after your petition for a play button for individual files in file browse mode.
Instead of adding a button (that dual button was in the original mozilla's and wondercrow's versions) you can choose your mode, add to playlist or immediate play. The problem with the two buttons is that when you were creating a playlist, there would be the risk of hitting the (wrong) play button and your playlist was deleted!
The immediate play also alows to play whole albums!
- Volume button in the playlist/reproduction control tool bar. Displays an auxiliary screen from where volume can be changed
- Configs page includes now more options:
* Endless play: When "on", the playlist goes back to play the first track when the last one ends.
* Immediate play: When "on", whlie browsing, whenever a folder, or album, or set of tracks or individual tracks are added to the playlist (by pressing "+") these tracks overwrite the playlist and the first one starts to be played (even if the list was previously "stopped").
* Database origin (still there): select which wdtv.cas (which drive) to use for database browsing. Currently, database only regards sound tracks.
* Initial catalog browsing page: you can select whether, from the playlist, you switch to folder browsing or database browsing. You can still switch between them afterwards. (please note that this option remain active while browsing the page and it is reset if you close or refresh the browser - it is not stored at the server side)
- Option to select your own filter for files shown in the browsing folders mode. The player can sequence any kind of file that is acepcted by upnp-cmd. Currently this option can only be changed by creating a config key that is loaded when the daemon is started. You can create it in the Webend (manual creation of a key) or by typing in telnet.
key not present, or:
config_tool -c WEBPLAYER_ALLOWED_TYPES=''
config_tool -c WEBPLAYER_ALLOWED_TYPES='mp3|flac|avi|wma'
Restriting to audio files:
config_tool -c WEBPLAYER_ALLOWED_TYPES='mp3|flac|wma'
Showing just flv videos:
config_tool -c WEBPLAYER_ALLOWED_TYPES='flv'
- Option to select your own initial directory to start the browsing in folders mode. Currently this option can only be changed by creating a config key that is loaded when the daemon is started. You can create it in the Webend (manual creation of a key) or by typing in telnet.
key not present, or:
config_tool -c WEBPLAYER_ROOT_DIR=''
config_tool -c WEBPLAYER_ROOT_DIR='/tmp/media/usb'
(remember to save the conf dir globally by typing "config_tool -s")
- FIXED: Correctly browsing back to root.