juliojs wrote:WOW! Great improvement in one day!
I've no idea about how to map extended ascii characters so we will work with the basic characters. No cons, this feature is still GREAT.
After a few test:
- With the new delay it seems to be working perfect, no errors, but still getting the "invalid character!" warning after every command.
- BACKSPACE from the web interface is working as SPACE for me.
- ' key not working on web interface.
- Clicking on \ key produces a log-out (login screen) on PC browser (firefox) and with Android (Opera Mobile) writes the character two times (\\) and sends a new-line (enter).
- Special characters (!$%&) doesn't work with Android virtual keyboard (Gingerbread).
- Some design issues with Opera Mobile for Android and Firefox on PC, the last key positions from every line are moved to the next line. On Android default browser is working ok.
b-rad.cc wrote:I don't see this 'invalid character' warning, so I wonder if your keyboard layout is sending an extra character each time.
backspace works for me in FF 3.6.17 and (25% of the time) android (2.2) browser.
single quote works for me in FF 3.6.17, but its a special key used to bring up quick search so the interception might not work in all versions/browsers
same thing with backslash, although it works fine for me here on my platforms.
i'll look into special characters on sw keyboard.
keyboard formatting has to be fixed, buttons with a set width in pixels are obviously not equal across all browsers and even versions of the same browser...and here i thought 51px was...51px. I've knocked each button down 1px, maybe this is enough for them to squeeze in on all browsers now.
b-rad.cc wrote:ok...the invalid character bug must have crept into the code after i stopped testing it. I do see it
i'll download opera for my epic 4g and see what it looks like. The picture seems like its rendering incorrectly. I might as well install FF4 too. I'll probably look at using something besides standard button to make the keyboard look the same across all browsers. Something that scaled would be pretty nice too.
I have some ideas on how to add seperate support for extended ascii too.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest