[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
MiniDLNA 1.0.24 - 1.7 (18-Feb-2012)

MiniDLNA 1.0.24 - 1.7 (18-Feb-2012)

Here is the place to inquire about app.bins--Only currently available apps for sigma 8655 based wdtv's belong in this forum. requests go in 'Application Questions'

Re: MiniDLNA 1.0.18.2_CVS-1.1 (22-Nov-2010)   

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:15 am

I have now tryed mlpayer lite and others and it does the exact same thing as plugplayer, so i just thought the folder orienation
had something to do with mini dlna.

This is one of my directories /tmp/media/usb/USB2/Ser#/Movies. In the configuration of minidlna.
Works great but when i put a bunch of differnet directories it just combines all of them.

When clicking folders on my controller it just shows all shows. Anyone had the same problem ?

Thanks

Tim
Tim
Donor

Postby RMerlin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:17 pm

I just tried with MLPlayerLite with my ipod Touch, and all my videos are still in their hierarchical folder organization. I shared a folder called Live on my desktop, which contains two folders (COmedy and Music). Music contains sub-folders for some shows as well as some other shows inside itself.

At the root:
Inside Video:
Inside Folders:
Inside Music
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:27 pm

Wow thanks for researching this !

You know i can do exactly the same steps and when i click on folders it list everything i have in the minidlna directory san box
all movies from all the folders on the usb drives in one big file , no folders or sub folders.

So crazy. I am trying to get it figured.

I have a movie folder, western folder on the usb drives etc. etc..

But when viewing under folders it shows everything just like i selected all video.

Tim
Tim
Donor

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Ok so now i selected my computer instead of the wdlxtv minidlna server and yes it works fine with that, so i do believe it is in the minidlna server, do
you think i am missing a setting or something, obviously it reads all my directories from the usb drives fine.

Thanks

Tim
Tim
Donor

Postby RMerlin » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby Tim » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Tim
Donor

Postby mwennervaldt » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:48 am

I got an odd problem with this app using FW 1.02.21-WDLXTV-Live-0.4.5.3 [flash]

Using Zappo tv as client all my movies shows up with a video file icon but it says the format is jpg. When loading the movie it just shows the movie's thumbnail.
For my dvd rips (Video_ts folder) the thumbnail is at the same folder level as the video_ts, and therefore not in same folder as the actually movie vob fileset. And these show up with video file icon and as mpeg files and plays just fine.
So i tried deleting the thumbnails of some movies, and after a miniDLNA reboot the movies show up with the correct format and plays just fine.
I Guess for me that this problem is due to the two files has the same name ex. 300.avi - 300.jpg
Exactly the same issue with other clients as 8player and Media Link player Lite.

Anybody else experiencing this problem.? any solution/workaround.?

And also thanks so much for this app. :D It's great for my music.
mwennervaldt
n00b

Postby Tim » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 am

Tim
Donor

Postby worm9110 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:53 pm

Thanks RMerlin for this little gift. I went this route because I was having problems using network shares with Samba between 2 WDLX live boxes. Unfortunately I am running into a little trouble and was hoping you or someone can help me out. My log is posted below, if you look at the end the .../Music directory never completes thus I do not see all my songs. I have let it run for hours and still no completion. I only have about 100 songs in the directory, some .mp3, .wav, .flac files. Also I have another directory that contains a lot of videos files, when I add it to be scanned after 1 minute or so my whole WDLX freezes and I have to reboot by pulling the power cord out. Any thoughts.

[2000/01/01 00:26:39] minidlna.c:770: warn: Starting MiniDLNA version 1.0.18.2 [SQLite 3.5.9].
[2000/01/01 00:26:39] minidlna.c:793: warn: Creating new database...
[2000/01/01 00:26:39] minidlna.c:858: warn: HTTP listening on port 8200
[2000/01/01 00:26:39] scanner.c:724: warn: Scanning /tmp/mnt/EE7EB0C67EB0893B/TV
[2000/01/01 00:27:10] scanner.c:792: warn: Scanning /tmp/mnt/EE7EB0C67EB0893B/TV finished (24 files)!
[2000/01/01 00:27:10] scanner.c:724: warn: Scanning /tmp/mnt/EE7EB0C67EB0893B/Music

EDIT: Found this thread and it looks to be a problem. Don't know if this helps or not.
http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=84881&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30
worm9110
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm

ffmpeg's code is known to be poorly resilient to malformed/corrupted files. Can you see if you can isolate which file is causing it to crash (try by splitting your scanning in half, until you can narrow it down)?

I might eventually recompile MiniDLNA with newer ffmpeg code (I don't remember which version I used back then), see if it helps with those specific files.

Also, make sure your database is located on a USB disk, and not in /tmp or /conf.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to WDLXTV-G2 & WDLXTV-Live/Plus app.bins