OpenVPN 2.1.3

Here is the place to inquire about app.bins--Only currently available apps for sigma 8655 based wdtv's belong in this forum. requests go in 'Application Questions'

Re: OpenVPN 2.1.3   

Postby KAD » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

tafazzi87 wrote:where can i find link download that works? thanks

I'm sure recliq or somebody will post up a link

but I hate to break it to you, but based on your other posts, this probably will not work for you because you have a gen4

OpenVPN.app.bin contains kernel modules that will need to be recompiled to the new kernel in gen3 and gen4 devices
I doubt the old kernel modules will load at all

also in gen3 and gen4 firmware, I have not enabled auto loading of app.bin kernel modules, because nobody has created any app.bins for gen3 or gen4 that have kernel modules

this actually just goes back to the statement I made in the other thread, no developers have a gen4 device to work on
If you like my work please consider a Donation. Donate
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions! READ ME FAQ WIKI
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby tafazzi87 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:24 pm

My idea was tunnelling to my seedbox so wdtv live can see my seedbox like local network...but nothing also with this idea...i'm losing hope :(
But thanks anyway for your support
tafazzi87
WDTVer

Postby recliq » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:41 am

The link in my post on the previous page will work again as soon as my server is back online :/ Right now the hoster is having problems and it's been down for the past two days.
I can't tell you when it's back up again but I hope it will be soon.
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to donate for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (README, FAQ, WIKI) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Previous

Return to WDLXTV-G2 & WDLXTV-Live/Plus app.bins