[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
OpenVPN 2.1.3

OpenVPN 2.1.3

Here is the place to inquire about app.bins--Only currently available apps for sigma 8655 based wdtv's belong in this forum. requests go in 'Application Questions'

Re: OpenVPN 2.1.3   

Postby recliq » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:47 am

­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby namtih » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:59 am

Thank you very much. The app is working with the 1.05 firmware, too.

I think I was able to get it working, but have some questions:
1. How can I confirm that the connection is really encrypted from the command line?
I see a "tun0" with ifconfig, but is there a method to confirm this?
On my desktop I open a website like http://www.wieistmeineip.de/ and check the ip and country. But I don't know such a method from the command line.

2. The provided ovpn configuration files use a script called "update-resolv-conf", which isn't available on the wd.
I was able to find it here: http://www.subvs.co.uk/openvpn_resolvconf
When I check the script it also uses this: /sbin/resolvconf - which isn't available neither.
Does someone know how to implement this?
Moved on to the RaspberryPi + xbian (XBMC).
Thank you all for 2 great years and all your work to provide such fantastic firmware. Also a big thank you to the guys in the DD thread for all their ongoing support.
Good luck to all of you and perhaps we will see us in any Raspberry forum, cheers :-)
namtih
Donor

Postby namtih » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:51 am

Thank you all for 2 great years and all your work to provide such fantastic firmware. Also a big thank you to the guys in the DD thread for all their ongoing support.
Good luck to all of you and perhaps we will see us in any Raspberry forum, cheers :-)
namtih
Donor

Postby namtih » Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:47 am

The app is working, but I've noticed some crashes in the past weeks and don't see any option to fine-tune on the settings.
Does perhaps someone have the time to compile an updated version?
namtih
Donor

Postby Martin_L » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:52 pm

Last edited by Martin_L on Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martin_L
DLX'er

Postby namtih » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:50 pm

Can't confirm these issues, all is working fine after a reboot.
But when you check my signature, I'm using a slighty different environment (0.5.1.4 + EXT3).
namtih
Donor

Postby spazlon » Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:14 pm

WDLXTV Live+ 1.05.04_.0.5.1.1 SVN on external USB
spazlon
WDTVer

Postby namtih » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:26 am

namtih
Donor

Postby recliq » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:17 am

­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby tafazzi87 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:32 am

where can i find link download that works? thanks
tafazzi87
WDTVer

PreviousNext

Return to WDLXTV-G2 & WDLXTV-Live/Plus app.bins