[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
NETAPP from a different folder(other than root of the share)

General homebrew discussion area

Postby Martin_L » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Martin_L
DLX'er

Re: NETAPP from a different folder(other than root of the sh   

Postby mad_ady » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:09 am

mad_ady
Developer

Postby Martin_L » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:44 am

You are right. I will re-order the code and test it. Thank you.

My intention was it to be backwards compatible. I will revise the code... and try to test it. But I have to figure out the setup as I do not have more shares at home at the moment.

Martin
Martin_L
DLX'er

Postby kroetkroet » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:15 am

If it may help: in windows you can easily add "File and Printer sharing" protocol on your network interfaces, and start sharing all you want.
If it may help2: run a VMware test image like I do, you can easily switch from linux distros to windows and even cool stuff like XPEnology to simulate Synology NAS - then you have NFS/CIFS shares for free :lol:

Greetz!
KK
WDLXTV-fan! - In case you need further assistance: read our , search our and most of all: for his great efforts!!!
kroetkroet
Beta Tester

Postby Martin_L » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:16 pm

Last edited by Martin_L on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Martin_L
DLX'er

Postby Martin_L » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:43 pm

I checked the code in v 5.20 and it was slightly modified. I introduced my changes in the 5.20 file, so it is easyer to test (just copy it in /conf, rename it, and write conf/net.config). The file is .

I also tested the new code (changed lines order and new 5.20 base). I works well with my regular subfolder setting.

I followed kroetkroet tip and ran a XP virtual machine with a shared folder (apps in the root of the share). The apps were recognized and running as well.
There was a little problem here. I do not know why but the OSD did not start. I would really appreciate some other tester on their regular setup (just replace crazymount), and report if there is any problem. I did not test whether the problem also happened with the unmodified file but I suspect it was something of my XP share in particular.

Regards,
Martin
Martin_L
DLX'er

Postby mad_ady » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:52 am

mad_ady
Developer

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion