[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
0.5.0.0 release date

0.5.0.0 release date

General homebrew discussion area

Re: 0.5.0.0 release date   

Postby bond007 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 pm

upnp-cmd is broken in this 0.5.0.0 release. (Flashed the 1.02.21 version)

I didn't change my client (iphone) code and when i use this new version with :
upnp-cmd SetAVTransportURI "file:///tmp/....."

i receive :
[faultcode] => s:Client
[faultstring] => UPnPError
[detail] => 501Action Failed

of course afterwards upnp-cmd Play will also fail.

If i use the older 0.4.x version everything is ok again. So problem is located in this new 0.5.0.0 release.
Did you use a new or other upnp-cmd version ?

By the way my flashing didn't go that well.
Stuck at 0%, quickly ejected and reinserted my stick, installation 100% completed, will reboot, but stays stuck.
Removed stick and replugged power.
Player boots ok now with new 0.5.0.0 version.

I'll try again with a EXT3 boot version from 1.05.04 and see if this works....

edit1: booted with EXT3 version and upnp-cmd worked normally.
Removed stick and booted back from older 1.02.21 0.5.0.0 and upnp-cmd worked also..... strange....

so discard upper message... (installation though is a buggy)
bond007
n00b

Postby jizzajam » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:29 pm

jizzajam
Donor

Postby callofduty » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:37 pm

callofduty
n00b

Postby gregory » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Now i fix the password problem with your help i have another issue.

When i power off the wd tv live the and all power off but then if i open the wd tv live IT doesn't see the hdd that i have connected to the wd tv live but from web menu it does show how much gb has free the hdd i have connected to the wd tv live?

I believe that firmware has A LOT OF BUGS/PROBLEMS like and the official that is based on.

We hope to see a new fw based on latest oficial 1.06.15 that corrects many problems.
Last edited by gregory on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gregory
n00b

Postby Xplorer4x4 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm

For the first time ever the flash was stuck at 0% forcing me to unplug the USB drive an plug it back in. The flash took but stalled when it got to the screen about rebooting. The screen had a message saying something like "edia layer will now reboot" and no those are not typos on my part. That was how it was presented on the screen. Not sure if it is relevant or simply a typo in the firmware.
Xplorer4x4
DLX'er

Postby RavRob » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:43 pm

I had the exact same problems. First time ever it froze at 0% and I had to actually manually reboot myself. I never checked for typos on the messages though.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby gregory » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:04 pm

That fw release is full of bugs/issues/problems as the official that is based on so we return to the latest official 1.06.15 and when it release a b-rad fw based on that we try it.
Last edited by gregory on Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gregory
n00b

Postby RavRob » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 pm

WDLXTV has no more bugs than the original firmware. AMOF it has some of the bugs fixed via plugins and other goodies that B-Rad fixed.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby thepanoguy » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Depending on the Sigma technical information required there is some scattered Sigma information at satpimps.

http://www.satpimps.com/

Jtag query at:

http://www.linux-mips.org/archives/linux-mips/2009-01/msg00174.html

A search for Sigma on pudn.com reveals some interesting information:

http://en.pudn.com/login.asp

All the search files are listed; unfortunately the site is a subscriber site. Sometimes the information is available from other sites if searched by the pudn.com details.
thepanoguy
DLX'er

Postby rksmt » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:43 pm

rksmt
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion