[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
0.5.0.0 release date

0.5.0.0 release date

General homebrew discussion area

Re: 0.5.0.0 release date   

Postby RMerlin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:06 am

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby RMerlin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:07 am

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby RMerlin » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:09 am

RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby mad_ady » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:25 am

mad_ady
Developer

Postby proove2613 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:54 am

with this new version I cannot download any wdtvext plugin from the osd... Using 1.02.21-0.5.0.0
proove2613
WDTVer

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:59 am

PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby callofduty » Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:48 am

Hi.. Ok after trying to figure out how to make the Moviesheets work without the use of a plug in. I can't do it Idk why.. They just won't come out..
I have tried every setting on the S00custom... I don't understand why/// I had the same settings on the old B-rad CF and they show up fine/// but with this one and 4.7.3 they don't show up..

## Full screen std mode:
#config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=std
## 1280x460 (horizontal banner at top) sheet mode:
config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=sheet
## 500x720 (vertical banner on right) wall mode:
#config_tool -c MSHEETMODE=wall

&

## video thumb mode
config_tool -c VIDMSHEET=ON
## audio/photo thumb mode
config_tool -c GENMSHEET=ON
## list mode (video/audio/photo)
config_tool -c LISTMSHEET=ON

Nothing shows up... However when I use a plug in they do show up.. The problem with the plug in I'm using is that it requires a Folder_sheet to display the sheets in the back, without having to
Go inside the folder.... (I'm using MSPlus.plugin.js)

PLEASE SOME 1 Give me a solution! where/how I can edit that (any) File... So I can make it use the(Moviename).(extension)_Sheet.jpg and display it in the back... And not the Folder_sheet.jpg

Extra info: I'm using...
psychothc_mod_6_5_3.osd.bin Along with MSPlus.app
And MSPlus.plugin.js as the plug in.

ALL I WANT is to make the sheets come out without having to use the extra FOLDER_sheet.jpg..... ONLY the (Moviename).(extension)_Sheet.jpg

PLEASE... Give me a solution :cry:
callofduty
n00b

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 am

PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby lemanu » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 am

I've a problem with my remote, since the update many keys doesn't work any more.
I can only press the ENTER ,POWER-button but not the up and down buttons.

I have the WD TV Live Player.

Hope you can help me.

~lemanu
lemanu
n00b

Postby b-rad.cc » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:16 am

b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion