[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
0.5.0.0 release date

0.5.0.0 release date

General homebrew discussion area

Re: 0.5.0.0 release date   

Postby RavRob » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:39 pm

@B-rad = Thanks. That'll be kewl

@RMerlin = The WDTVExt plugins icon menu on the main screen of the menu.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby crackinhedz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Been waiting a looong time to finally get a chance to use WDLXTV! (was waiting for a compatible version with 1.05.04 firmware to work with my wifi usb)...woo hoooooo

anyways, I have one little issue? When I am in Netflix it will not let me exit out...the "Home" button and the "Power" button are not responsive. Any ideas? Netflix seems to work fine, I just cannot get out of it!

Thanks for any help.

Also, is it normal to always get a "WARNING, your media player is running aftermarket firmware which is not officially supported" when you turn the unit on?
crackinhedz
Donor

Postby RavRob » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:08 pm

I have another issue. Could be just me, not sure. When ever I reboot or navigate to the settings menu I get "New firmware found" message. If I click on it, it tells me that I have 1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.0.0 and the new available version is 1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.4.7.3
Weird it would show me an older version as new update. Also, I don't have my stick in the port. The new bin was never placed on the HDDs. Not sure what may caused this.

Any ideas?
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby RMerlin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:31 pm

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:17 pm

PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby extremedigital » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi Brad, any chance of a different mirror ?? uploaded to dont like me for some reason.... its a real pain :)
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:38 pm

i just enabled direct downloading for the flash releases, it'll be good for the next 50 to maybe 300 downloads...unsure how the counter works. Possibly 100 direct downloads a day thereafter too, we'll see.
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby rgalka » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:56 pm

downloaded 1.05.04_B_WDLXTV.COM_WDLXTV_PLUS-0.5.0.0.zip.... put the files on a usb stick booted the wdtv.... upgrade went just fine.. so far no problems. Thanks for all your work b-rad 8-)

bob
rgalka
Donor

Postby callofduty » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Upgrading from 01.02.21 - 04.7.3 and now I'm stuck at 0% Been there for 2 hours..
Switched USB to port 2... Same not working...
Changed USB.... Not working....
Nothing seems to work???? Please help./.

It's a WDTV LIVE. :cry:
callofduty
n00b

Postby king2009 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:17 am

Tested before some minutes.It has all the problems from the 1.05.04 official(the worst official firmware ever for wd live).

When try to change the subtitles/audio it disappear as in official.When trying to go the subtitles up/down or back/forward after 0.6 sec it stuck and you must press again the button and again the same after 0.6 sec it stuck.

I try to work with moviesheets (linksheets) but no change.Previous with 1.03.49 0.4.7.3 all work fine.Greek lang work and movie sheets works too.
Rollback to 1.03.49 immediately.
king2009
n00b

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion