[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
0.5.0.0 release date

0.5.0.0 release date

General homebrew discussion area

Re: 0.5.0.0 release date   

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 am

PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

Postby FireBlast » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Any mirrors? *uploaded* sucks :(
FireBlast
WDTVer

Postby ripp2003 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:55 pm

B-rad 1.05.04 0.5.1.1 with linksheets, autores, NFS and Samba working
ripp2003
Donor

Postby ves » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:06 pm

Hello, these are my logs.

Svn eliminated, as are now updated plugins? especially to implement the Spanish plugins. I know this app development but is not practical to have a usb connected to the force.

The first movie I have ever tried has left me mkv hanged and restart wd have corrupted some files to 0kb (avi, mkv etc ..), I think it was the autoresolucion as not showing the movie and I had to off.

Lg corrupt disk 2.5 "500GB, here I have a whole and will suck setroms of about 27GB and some 10,000 files or more, but are hidden.

The second disc 2TB WD Elements now there has been no error, the error happened before (old firmware), it has movies, pictures and some soft.

What is happening from the penultimate version "1.03.49_V-WDLXTV-Live-0.4.7.3"to be corrupted files? Is the update of ntfs-3g or paragon?

Autoresolucion works more or less well (provided they do not hang up as corrupted files when you reboot), it is normal to leave the green screen before the movie?

Thank you.
ves
WDTVer

Postby recliq » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:13 pm

1. plugins are now handled by a web repository, so there is no need for svn anymore. they are still online updated on boot.

2. if the wd hangs you could at least try to reboot it from webend or telnet/ssh this may prevent file corruption
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby KAD » Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:15 pm

If you like my work please consider a Donation.
Please read the appropriate documentation before posting questions!
PM's are for private matters. Post support questions to the appropriate forum, or they will be ignored.
KAD
Global Moderator

Postby RavRob » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:26 pm

Two things I have noticed right up.
1 - accessing the plugins is very slow. I press the remote button to go to it and it will take a second or two before it get there. That's the only menu that is so slow. Often I end up pressing a second time but when it finally responds it goes to the next menu item past the plugins menu.
2 - I am back with the same problem I had with mediamark. That is I can't see the mark on my sheet, only on the folder. But if I have a bunch of TV shows in the folder, I can't see which were watched and which weren't. This was fixed with the release by (Drimi something) who combined MediaMark and PsychoTHC into one repackaged 1.02.21 -- 0.4.7.3 but with 0.5.0.0 (for me at least) it is broken again/still.
Windows 10
WDTV Live
1.02.21 WDLXTV 0.5.1.4 (Beta)
Linksys - WUSB600N USB Adapter
DLink - Dir-655 Router
Atheros - AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (NDIS 6.20)
RavRob
Supporter

Postby RMerlin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:29 pm

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby RMerlin » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:31 pm

WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby b-rad.cc » Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:33 pm

@RavRob: I believe that we spent so much time focusing on the 1.05.04 redesign that Reloader got a bit neglected and a bug or two found its way in without notice. Reloader went from svn based to xml manifest based and some things maybe just slipped by. I'll make sure recliq views this to see about fixing mm once and for all too :)
PM's are for private matters only, please post public matters on the forum to help others who might have the same issue.
:mrgreen:
b-rad.cc
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion