[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Want to be a beta tester?

Want to be a beta tester?

General homebrew discussion area

Re: Want to be a beta tester?   

Postby lionsfan420 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 pm

Hey B-rad...
Could I please try it also?
lionsfan420
Beta Tester

Postby monkmad » Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:17 am

Not sure if this is still an active invitation, but if so, I'd like to be added to the beta forum.
monkmad
Beta Tester

Postby ozzyman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 am

Hi B-Rad.

I want to be a Beta Tester.

My WDTV Live Plus principal use is for download torrents :P
Watch videos it's a secondary use :D

If you want me in your beta team, I'll be glad to contribute.
ozzyman
Donor

Postby Big » Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:24 am

Hi B-Rad,

If you need new tester I'm ready to help you. I've a experience in firmware modification for Sigma chipsets but haven't done anything in this area in last 2 years. I own WD TV Live and use it for media playback (audio & video) and for rtorrent.
Big
Donor

Postby mjf55 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:31 am

Brad,
I would be happy to be a beta tester if / when you need. I have a Live Plus and just installing your software for the first time. I use linux as my desktop so I am knowledgeable in it.
--Mark
mjf55
Donor

Postby dorfd1 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi, I am interested in being a beta tester.

I currently own a wd tv live plus which I use everyday. I enjoy experimenting with it and finding bugs. for example I found out how to use software such as twonky beam to crash netflix.

to crash netflix you have to tell twonky beam to play a file on your media player and right away after you hit play, you start netflix. If you did it right you should be at the netflix screen with the media you told twonky beam to play with the media playiing in the background. start a movie and netflix should crash requiring a reboot, or pause at the loading screen with it possibly crashing if you try to exit out of netflix or show a still frame from the video you told twonky beam to play on your media player .

I also have been experimenting with the hub osd on a live plus as seen here

I feel I am pretty active here.

I also have some Linux experience.

I am also comfortable with using telnet/ssh.

I am also capable of doing some debugging.
dorfd1
DLX'er

Previous

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion