[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDTV MediaPlayers Remote (Android)

WDTV MediaPlayers Remote (Android)

General homebrew discussion area

Re: WDTV MediaPlayers Remote (Android)   

Postby RMerlin » Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:37 am

juliojs, I just got a Motorola Xoom tablet. Let me know if you need anything tested either on the tablet's larger screen or on Android 3.0.

I haven't had the chance to install your application on it yet, but I'll try to do so over the next few days.

Idea: maybe creating a Remote widget for tablet users would be interesting ;) Maybe a 2x1 widget with one row for the basic play/stop/next/previous buttons, and the second line could query the WDTV to know what media it is currently playing (see how I did it on the webend for an example - you could poll the WDTV once per minute, for example).

I need to take a look at Android and see if I could have some fun developing for it...
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
If you like my work, please consider .
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby juliojs » Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:13 am

Image Android app->
WDTV blog (Spanish)->
juliojs
OSD Themer

Postby ripper2860 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:52 pm

WDLXTV Supporter
ripper2860
Supporter

Postby RMerlin » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:19 pm

I did a few tests on my Motorola Xoom. Seems to work ok however instead of forcing portrait mode I would put the buttons and touch area side by side while in landscape mode.
WDLXTV Webend maintainer. Visit http://www.lostrealm.ca/wdlxtv to see my other WDLXTV projects.
RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby juliojs » Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 am

Image Android app->
WDTV blog (Spanish)->
juliojs
OSD Themer

Postby uwe_k » Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 am

Hello,

it would be very cool, if the "WDTV Ext View" feature was possible with this app.
Mostly I hear webradio and I dont want to switch on my tv for selecting the channels...

At the moment I use the remote app on my laptop, but on the android phone it would be amazing.

Bye
Uwe
uwe_k
n00b

Postby gelvis » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 pm

Hi i am new to this forum, i need help to operate remote android. i have WD TV Live with current firmware 1.05.04-V loaded and is connected to the home network with WiFi access. i have loaded the remote android on my HTC. what do i do next to get the android to talk to WD TV Live?, please keep answer simple thanks
gelvis
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

Postby gelvis » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:15 pm

thanks, can you please advise link for "WDLXTV" and instruction how to install thanks
gelvis
n00b

Postby RMerlin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 pm

RMerlin
WDLXTV Team

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion