simplon wrote:Hello juliojs,
It is only Telnet? I disabled my Telnet and only using SSH.
I tried to connect it but the error message is that Telnet is disabled. Anything I can change to switch it to SSH?
By now it only works with TELNET, I'll try to add SSH support in the future but it isn't a priority for me. I think the security advantages of SSH are not esential right now.
simplon wrote:Thanks for the quick reply! Alright.. Just checking since I disabled Telnet on my WDTV-Live and got an error when trying to connect. =)
Btw, is it hard to put up this Android app? Thought of meddling around with programming Android apps but never really got around to it.
Tekno wrote:Nice App!! Any chance of porting it to Windows Phone 7?!?
If not, any chance of releasing the source code so others can have a go?
Anyway, worth asking, thanks,
juliojs wrote:I'm sorry, but by the moment it will be only available for Android. In the future I'll think about port it to other mobile OS or release the code, but iOS it's not planned due to disagreements on SDK and AppStore license.
Anyway, someone is developing a similar app for iOS: http://forum.wdlxtv.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1446
- On screen Keyboard (BETA).
- Config. menu.
- Shake control. (Shake to Play/Pause).
- Auto connect.
- Check if the WiFi network is active before connect.
- The screen can be always on.
- App2SD (Only for Android 2.2+).
- WDTV Live Hub aditional functions.
- New buttons for WDTV Live Hub.
- Down bar size increased.
- Application icon quality improved.
- This changelog menu.
- Donate button to help on the application development.
- The connection process can be canceled.
- Fixed Bugs/FC\'s.
- Volume control improved (Only WDTV Live).
- Mediaplayer connection improved.
- The connection doesn\'t stop on minimize.
- Translation mistakes fixed.
- Improved compatibility with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
**** MERRY CHRISTMAS **** FELIZ NAVIDAD **** ZORIONAK ****
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest