[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4326: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4328: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4329: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4330: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
WDTV MediaPlayers Remote (Android)

WDTV MediaPlayers Remote (Android)

General homebrew discussion area

Re: WDTV MediaPlayers Remote (Android)   

Postby Jimble » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:55 am

I'll give this a go tonight.... looks good though!
Jimble
Donor

Postby Jimble » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 am

I did try this but for some reason it wouldn't log in, it didn't seem to recognise my password.

I was entering the same details that i enter into firefox when login into my Webend, is this correct?

I have an upper case letter and a number in my password, not sure if that wouyld have anything to do with it.
Jimble
Donor

Postby recliq » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:04 am

try ssh/telnet login: user root and the password you set for root. :mrgreen:
­WDLXTV Project Maintainer
-:] If you like my contributions feel free to for a beer or a new flash drive. ...and always remember: RTFM! (, , ) [:-
recliq
WDLXTV Team

Postby juliojs » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:58 am

Image Android app->
WDTV blog (Spanish)->
juliojs
OSD Themer

Postby ripper2860 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Sweeet!! Works beautifully on my DroidX and WDTV LIVE. You are AMAZING!!!!
WDLXTV Supporter
ripper2860
Supporter

Postby Jimble » Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 am

OK, I'll try using my Telnet login.
Jimble
Donor

Postby extremedigital » Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:02 am

Downloaded (i bought a new android phone :D ) and rated as EXCELLENT.....

Thank you juliojs i can test with both my wdtv live running wdlxtv and my new live hub arriving soon....

i like buying birthday presents for myself !!!!
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby juliojs » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 pm

@ripper2860: Thanks! ;)

@extremedigital: Thanks for your comment! That is a happy birthday: New Android phone, new mediaplayer... and also you'll get soon keyboard support on your favourite Android app :lol:

Thanks!
Image Android app->
WDTV blog (Spanish)->
juliojs
OSD Themer

Postby extremedigital » Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:34 am

Hi juliojs thanks i am still really enjoying the remote...

a couple of requests......

for the live hub can you put a link that opens this page for example:-

http://192.168.1.110/wdtvlivehub/remote/ (of course where the address is the ip of your box in your system)

also a link to the built in Twonky Server:-

http://192.168.1.110:9000/

I know this should work and allow you to play music and photos media (i tried video but my phone didnt like it?) from the live hub internal drive on your android phone as i have tested this out but rather than going via the web browser i would prefer to be able to do everything from your app
extremedigital
Global Moderator

Postby juliojs » Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 am

Hi exterme,

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm searching the best way to mix my app with the web interface of WDlxTV and Hub official firmwares, I'll try to implement something like a uPnP client in the future but it has a lot of work... by now, stay tuned for updates... ;)

Thanks!
Image Android app->
WDTV blog (Spanish)->
juliojs
OSD Themer

PreviousNext

Return to WDTV G2 & WDTV Live homebrew discussion